Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: The Beyond Vape 5ml Silo tank thread

Jas
    AVF Regular

The Beyond Vape 5ml Silo tank thread

Well i thought after the great feedback of the original Aspire nautilus thread, I would put up this thread for the beyond vape 5ml silo tank.

To get it started i have to say this thing is a monster! Build quality is superb with its SS sleeve which protects the pyrex 5ml glass tube while still being able to see how much juice is left. There is no markings on the glass like the nautilus which gives it a more cleaner look, The airflow IMHO knocks the socks off the original nautilus, Giving you that extra 2mm airhole for a nice massive lung hit (if thats your thing) I prefer the smaller bore drip tip and have always enjoyed a tighter draw which IMHO gives you better flavour.

The silo comes with 2 drip tips, 2 spare heads and a great manual. It can use the aspire BDC coils and also my new love, the BVC coils which work a treat! Flavour is what you would expect but even better with the silo's airflow and the ability to use the aspire BVC coils in them.

I think this thread would be a good start like the original nautlius thread to post about how you are getting along with the silo (good and bad) and any problems that you might have that some one else could chime in a help out. Massive thanks has to go out to kingsr from houseofvape for getting these babies in, good work son!

This deserves a well earned link Silo Tank Kit By Beyond Vape
    JWH, Cath Mort, kingsr and 6 others like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Thank you Jas for starting this thread. As I have stated in a couple of threads, I ordered the silo from HOV yesterday and received it first thing this morning. After I watched the review Todd did that HOV added to their thread I thought yeah...why not... I will buy one and see what the fuss is all about. I was a tad pist off as I had just learned how to recoil the Romulus Spark that I thought was cute and pretty and had the best flavour but after filling up this baby and toking on it I thought OMFG, why bother with my beautiful Spark. This has to be 10 times better than a nautilus and I loved my nauts, but with the Silo, it is just awesome...watch Todds review on the HOV thread, he is not lying. My first good clearo was an Aspire that Ben from HOV gave me many moons ago (and I still use it on my MVP) then came the naut and the mini naut, this silo runs rings around everything I have ever used!

Sorry to carry on like a knob...but honestly, this is just so good if you are not into building your own coils or just want a break from rebuilding.
    JWH, kingsr, Jas and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    From a newbie point of view

I would have to agree with mrs308 ... Im absolutely loving it. I thought moving up from some cleros to a mini naut was friggin great
    This thing has brought a new dimension to what I have been vaping

Im really enjoying it, plenty of flavour and vapor from a simple fruit punch and was definitely nice even vaping unflavoured nic
    I bought some Aspire ET-S with the new BVC coils and Im already thinking I wont even use them ...

Even more so Im thinking of picking up another one of these tanks till my Vamo and rda/rba comes through
    kingsr, mrs308hjute and Jas like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noonoo View Post
    From a newbie point of view

I would have to agree with mrs308 ... Im absolutely loving it. I thought moving up from some cleros to a mini naut was friggin great
    This thing has brought a new dimension to what I have been vaping

Im really enjoying it, plenty of flavour and vapor from a simple fruit punch and was definitely nice even vaping unflavoured nic
    I bought some Aspire ET-S with the new BVC coils and Im already thinking I wont even use them ...

Even more so Im thinking of picking up another one of these tanks till my Vamo and rda/rba comes through
    We really have to get together Noonoo....and have a chat about vaping....lol
    kingsr and Noonoo like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes indeed!

Im a little pressed for time atm with some work stuff, but definitely once Im free we should
    Im finding it a little lonely vaping around little ole ctown and getting the amusing and confused looks from people

I swear more than half probably think Im smoking the wacky tabaccy, not one person has walked up to me to asked what I was doing
    kingsr and mrs308hjute like this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Jas, when is the shipping container full of them due to arrive?
    kingsr, Jas and jim2020 like this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noonoo View Post
    Im finding it a little lonely vaping around little ole ctown and getting the amusing and confused looks from people
    I stop at picton pub for a beer or two most Saturday's after going for a motorcycle ride and some of the looks I've gotten from confused and bewildered people is amazing and like you said no one asks. I'm sure people think it's a meth pipe.
    Noonoo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    I stop at picton pub for a beer or two most Saturday's after going for a motorcycle ride and some of the looks I've gotten from confused and bewildered people is amazing and like you said no one asks. I'm sure people think it's a meth pipe.
    Maybe we could have a mini vape...at the Picton Pub...seeing as I am a pub girl!
    kingsr likes this.

AVF Regular
    Pictonpubsilomeet ? I'm there!
    mrs308hjute and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Pictonpubsilomeet ? I'm there!
    Just name the date and time and we are there!!!!!
    kingsr and disley like this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast