Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alleys

Thread: fogger v4 plus leak on fill..

AVF Regular

fogger v4 plus leak on fill..

ive noticed whenever i completely fill the fogger v4 plus it leaks heaps from the drip tip.... even when i seal it off and seal the airflow..
    anyone else had this problem, or know what I'm doing wrong?

i think like the other fogger it comes down to a pressure build up but with the v4 you can't really use a needle bottle because its extremely time consuming and ends up leaking back out of the fill hole... so I've been using a dropper style bottle to fill it...
    grrr its annoying I've lost at least 10ml of liquid to my carpet, jeans and carseat & anywhere else i filled it!
    thanks,
    JL
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

Wish I could help, have only had mine a few days and have filled it several times via needle tip bottle with no issues. Obviously everything is screwed down tight (incl chimney assembly) and both o rings are present?

Sent via Tapatalk from my ipad

Quote Originally Posted by jlmanos View Post
    ive noticed whenever i completely fill the fogger v4 plus it leaks heaps from the drip tip.... even when i seal it off and seal the airflow..
    anyone else had this problem, or know what I'm doing wrong?

i think like the other fogger it comes down to a pressure build up but with the v4 you can't really use a needle bottle because its extremely time consuming and ends up leaking back out of the fill hole... so I've been using a dropper style bottle to fill it...

grrr its annoying I've lost at least 10ml of liquid to my carpet, jeans and carseat & anywhere else i filled it!
    thanks,
    JL
    I had the Same prob first fill
    I now close air hole put finger over tip then unscrew filler
    Fill with a blunt needle and re screw filler before releasing finger off tip
    Seem to work for me hope works for you
    Hidden1 likes this.

AVF Regular
    okso im gonna try the needle... yeah all o rings are in place.. i hope it works lol i can't afford losing all of my juice to this silly flaw
    I Don't Smoke Analogues