Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Nasha
  • 5 Post By Fatman

Thread: the icig muses

AVF Regular

the icig muses

lol enjoy

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post

lol enjoy
    Cant believe i watched that entire review!
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    loll it's pretty ridiculous

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Oh man that's the most stupid thing I've seen haha. Even more stupid than that man/woman mod someone posted in another thread

AVF Regular
    was pretty funny when he was talking to Dimitri through it

my etsy DEATHware

Super Moderator
    ^^^^ This was designed by a committee ... no doubt about it LOL

Final design meeting minutes

checklist

Bluetooth... Check!
    26650 Battery... Check!
    Music streaming... Check!
    Multiple Cartos ... Check!

Leading Designer : So ermm what do you want it to look like ?
    Comittee: Oh we dont know , go wild , this very innovative and sexy mod , we think maybe like elephant Butt Plug?

Leading Electronics technician : So ermm you want three cartos yeah?
    Committee: Yes THREE ... three give plenty vapour, we sell to phillipines and they love him for cloud chasing !

Leading Electronics Tech : ok and you want a sound switch to activate ... you are aware they are unreliable , prone to sticking , and generally the worst kind of switch ?
    Committee : Well yes , but it is very cool !

Leading Electronics Tech : and you want proprietary cartridge threads and cartos ?
    Committee : well yes of course , because then they have to buy of us .. brilliant marketing move to capture business , we make fortune!

Leading Electronics Tech : Ok so you dont want ANY kind of regulation circuitry or the ability to modify the power output?
    Committee: This just added expense , real vape person not need this ..why they need this ? Wire from battery to atomiser very good .... No need silly things. Real cigarette no have power switch or ability to change setting , why this need one ?

Leading electronics Tech : sooooo bluetooth yeah?
    Committee: Yes every device today need bluetooth we sell millions !

Leading Electronics Tech : Ok I can see some merit in this , we could use an app to change settings? maybe monitor what the mod is doing ... there is promise here
    Committee : No NO NO! not need silly thing , cost too much , must answer phone and play music .. they love this !

Leading Electronics Tech : soooooo you want a huge cheap ass battery , no circuitry to protect anything ? no reverse polarity connection ? More thready bits than even Imeo the Greek could dream of ? and I have to fit this into an Elephant butt plug ?
    Committee : Yes ! you got it .. oh and we have 3 million 1.8mm charging sockets left over from those crappy tablets we made last year so we need to use those ok ?

Leading Electronics Technician : Could you PLEASE make sure my name goes down on the payroll as John Q Citizen .... I dont want ANYONE to associate me with this work of art !
    Committee: Of course , but does this mean we dont have to pay you royalty?
    Leading Electronics Tech : Royalty Vs Possible lawsuits for burning their house down ... I can live without royalties !

Committee ... OK we make millions , the people will love him , it cannot fail , we create website ! we sell , but not tell price til they give us money, we get sexy man in fedora hat and he look sexy and everybody buy !

Addendum to Minutes a week later

Leading electronics Tech :Ummm looks like this is self firing ... I hate these microphone switches !
    Committee : Never mind , we market this as good thing ... Ecig so intelligent it KNOW when YOU want smokey Vapey before YOU do ... is brilliant marketing yes?

Leading Electronic Tech ... Can I get my redundancy package now?
    gtadmin, pcan68, kay67kay and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    SMH, cant believe you wrote all that FM

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    SMH, cant believe you wrote all that FM
    Meh it was a lazy Sunday Afternoon
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them