Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mistermugi
  • 1 Post By conner83

Thread: I have a question!

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Melbourne,Victoria
    Posts
    102

    Lightbulb I have a question!

    Hi all, shortly I will be receiving my iTaste 134 Mini, and I was thinking if I should get some accessories for it, I am a beginner and this is my first e-cig. I've seen people post about dressing it up with a iClear clearomiser, what does clearomiser really do? And is there anything I could get to spice up my baling experience with the iTaste 134 Mini? And if so, please leave some links I can get them from. Preferably vendors with cheaper postage.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    SE Suburbs. melbourne
    Posts
    131
    i have the taste 134 mini and it came with the IclearXI.
    I recommend getting a few iclear30s to replace the XI.
    The iclear30s is way better at producing vapour and capes much smoother.
    sliu121 likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Melbourne,Victoria
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermugi View Post
    i have the taste 134 mini and it came with the IclearXI.
    I recommend getting a few iclear30s to replace the XI.
    The iclear30s is way better at producing vapour and capes much smoother.
    Hi mate, thanks! Are you referring to the innokin iclear 30s or it is from another manufacture. Also, where should I get them, for the lowest price? Cheers

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    SE Suburbs. melbourne
    Posts
    131
    innokin iclear30s.

    I got them from ebay--authentic ones.
    But you can check out: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
    They have clones of the innokin iclear30s. Not sure how they compare though.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Melbourne,Victoria
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermugi View Post
    innokin iclear30s.

    I got them from ebay--authentic ones.
    But you can check out: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
    They have clones of the innokin iclear30s. Not sure how they compare though.
    Cheers , how much is the authentic compared to cloned ones? & how are they different? I'm assuming you have both authentic & cloned.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wild Wild West
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by sliu121 View Post
    Cheers , how much is the authentic compared to cloned ones? & how are they different? I'm assuming you have both authentic & cloned.
    I do recommend you getting the authentic , while the clones may perform I believe the authentic will perform better with a more satisfying Vape
    Aliyah likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by sliu121 View Post
    Cheers , how much is the authentic compared to cloned ones? & how are they different? I'm assuming you have both authentic & cloned.
    Authentic ones are cheap enough and make sure you grab a couple of packs of coils also
    $8.94 Authentic Innokin Coil Heads for iClear 30s (5-Pack) 5-pack - 2.0ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

    They also come in a 10 pack for about $18 US
    Last edited by Aliyah; 15-09-14 at 10:42 AM.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:47 AM.