Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By laurie9300

Thread: Fogger v5 is coming..........

AVF Regular

Fogger v5 is coming..........

Now here comes the FOGGER 5.0.
    Aesthetically, it shares some simlarities with the fogger 4.1. however they are far from looking identical.

2. IMPROVEMENTS:
    (1) PUSH BUTTON POSTS. It offers a great convenient at wicking coils,the . no more headache while wicking or rebuilding, no more screws, way more simple than center hole design.just slightly push the buttons then wick through the center hole ,release then done. that is simple. forget about your drills and screwdrivers.

(2)FILL FROM THE TOP.Nowadays,most tank atomizers are feed from the bottom, as well as our fogger 4.1, this kind of design would not be that convenient to refill when the atomizers sit on the mod or when you vape. For the fogger 5.0, just simply take off the oring on the top of the feed slot,then feed with bottle or syringe. remarkably,there's a small hole in the opposite direction of the feeding hole,which will not get flooded when feeding.

(3)UPGRADED AIR FLOW CONTROL.this time, with a wide open air hole , tight air flow control ring and a delrin behind the air flow control ring, enable to click into place for a better airflow setting,also allow a highly-customizable vaping experience.

(4) HIGHEST QUALITY DELRIN INSULATOR.the post insulator is DELRIN material,
    withstand high temperature over than 1500 (2732)and current,support 0.1~0.3ohm and continuous vaping. So it wont get melted while for general vaping, sub ohm vaping or cloud chasing.
    Last edited by laurie9300; 18-09-14 at 06:05 PM.
    vapevapevape likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sounds like they watched pbusardos review. Lol.

I only just bought a 4.1 though. Maximum buyers remorse.

AVF Regular
    I just visited the YiLoong site and there is no mention of the 5.0. I thought this would be big news but so few are excited about this. I can't wait.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

AVF Regular
    I agree. The new Fogger looks good. The main things that annoyed me with the previous version seem to be addressed in the V5.