Lowest maintenance clearomisers and coils???

Hey guys,

I've been vaping about a month now

I've used kangertech clearomisers:

Single coils:
    Mini protank 1
    Mini protank 2

Dual coils:
    Mini protank 3
    EvoD glass

Now when I first got these I thought they were great,
    Hence why I ordered a few more

But it's gotten really frustrating how quickly the coils start gurgling/ leaking/ spitting liquid in your mouth
    Some of them seem to start failing after a couple of days, the best I can get out of them is a week or two.

If I'm out all day, or I'm heading out all night drinking, I can't carry my full kit with me and and I would like to just take out one clearomisers and one fully charged battery... But it's really frustrating if it starts to leak and I'm not in a position to clean and change coils etc

Also that upon refilling it takes a bit of effort to wipe excess liquid off the chimney, rubber grommet, etc
    -now I know for this issue I can get a larger tank which doesn't need filling as often..

But my main question is: what would you guys recommend as the equipment to use which has the lowest maintenance required, the lowest failure rate, simplest to fill up on the go?

Cheers,

Fusion

AVF Regular
    If you are ok with the volume of the evod type clearo, I can't recommend the Aspire k1 highly enough. I've been using the coil from one (equivalent) in my Billet box for over 4 weeks and it's still going strong. In my K1, no spitting, no burning and full vape and flavour