Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: EGO-V V2 w/ Aspire Nautilus Mini ?

Question EGO-V V2 w/ Aspire Nautilus Mini ?

Hey, Jacob here. Does anyone know how the EGO-V-V2 Mega (650mAh) vapes with the Aspire Nautilus Mini? Or would like to give their opinions on the set-up or alternatives??
    Thanks

EGO-V V2 VARIABLE VOLTAGE EGO BATTERY

ego_v2_01__33103.1405389216.1280.1280.jpg

** I'm not going with the EGO-V V2 anymore and have gotten myself an Eleaf iStick **
    Last edited by jakiemabee; 26-09-14 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Not relevant
    sj_funk78 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Jakie,
    I think you'll be disappointed mate. IMHO the naut mini will need a bit of oomph behind it which you can only get with a bigger battery supplying the power. I'm not talking about simply changing the voltage/wattage. I've had it on my 1300mah spinner and then on my MVP and then on my SVD. Same vv or WW settings used on each and in every case the vape got better the bigger the battery. Now there is no way I'd put it on the spinner.
    Sammy J likes this.

AVF Regular
    The logic of that escapes me. I can only assume the spinner and mvp are lying about the voltage being supplied.

Capacity shouldn't make any difference except in run time on anything vaguely regulated. Most curious.

I take my nautilus mini to work on a 650mAh vision spinner (which I'm pretty sure is a clone). I sometimes have to charge it for a bit at work, but on 4.0v I can't notice any difference to my MVP...

AVF Regular
    Nakor,
    The logic totally escapes me too and your right .... theoretically it shouldn't make a difference if it's the same vv or ww. It should only be the run time affected.

However, I can only speak for first hand experience, that's why I've tried to describe it as "oomph".
    Half a doz spinners, 2 MVP's, 4 vv/ww devices. They can't all be wrong.
    Sammy J likes this.

AVF Regular
    Theory vs reality perhaps.

I suppose I could go into a long winded ponder about the end results being far different as a result of resistance reading accuracy, voltage drops across 510's of differing materials and effectiveness, and potential differences in methods and algorithms of supplying regulated power.

But that'd be a little long winded and much harder then deciding they're all a bunch of liars.
    JWH likes this.

I got myself a Eleaf iStick instead of the ego vv v2 battery. And I was doubting buying it in the first place, which shouldn't be the case. I was really looking for a regulated battery anyways. And man... That thing looks freaking awesome (iStick)
    Sammy J and sj_funk78 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jakiemabee View Post
    I got myself a Eleaf iStick instead of the ego vv v2 battery. And I was doubting buying it in the first place, which shouldn't be the case. I was really looking for a regulated battery anyways. And man... That thing looks freaking awesome (iStick)
    I've got one on order, I can't wait till I get it!
    jakiemabee likes this.

AVF Regular
    Spinner tops out at 10-11w?
    MVP at a solid 11W
    SVD (if it doesn't fall apart on you before you finish clicking) at 15W?

What you aren't seeing is the actual voltage, and therefore current and total watts, actually delivered to the coil when you dial up 6v on your spinner.
    If I have time on Sunday I'll plug in my CRO or ECD and do a measured comparison of Spinner v MVP v Vamo V Provari with the same volts selected on each.
    JWH, Nakor, Sammy J and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Now that would be interesting to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast