Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By J_B_86

Thread: Different atty's, builds, juice...

AVF Regular

Different atty's, builds, juice...

Just noticed of late that my beloved Wakonda has been tasting a wee bit harsh. Thought it might be because I needed to back off on the nic or because maybe my taste was changing. Too many atty's on the go at the moment, I think I either had the Wakonda in the Russian or one of the Kayfun 3.1's. The Wakonda is 12mg. I have a bottle of 6mg I was going to try but again went with the 12mg.

So I cleaned out one of my much loved Aga-T5's which has a big arsed coil in it (2.3ml) did the big cotton in it and went for the test.

Result is I am in love with the Wakonda once more. Smooth as a babies whatnot it is!! Mass clouds on a 1.6ohm build. Man I love the T5's!!

Just wondering what others here have found with different atty's, juice and builds. Do you notice a difference?
    Last edited by merexy; 23-09-14 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Spellink

AVF Regular
    Oooooh. I'm gonna do a nic OD soon!
    Last edited by merexy; 23-09-14 at 09:39 PM. Reason: no space due to OD!

AVF Regular
    Definitely a big difference between different attys, especially since I drip a lot when at home. I tried some lime spider in the Magma at first and was rather dissapointed with it but then I tried some in a Silo Tank and it is great. I haven't tried any of the Bionic juices on the Magma but I'm finding them too harsh on the T5 now so am using them in the Kayfun. Some of Mo's juices seem weak to me even in a Kayfun or T5 but really come alive when dripping. PG/VG is another big factor to play around with too, I've gotten to the point where I don't really like any more than 40% PG even in a tank and with concentrates I am having to use more than the recommended %.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    Definitely a big difference between different attys, especially since I drip a lot when at home. I tried some lime spider in the Magma at first and was rather dissapointed with it but then I tried some in a Silo Tank and it is great. I haven't tried any of the Bionic juices on the Magma but I'm finding them too harsh on the T5 now so am using them in the Kayfun. Some of Mo's juices seem weak to me even in a Kayfun or T5 but really come alive when dripping. PG/VG is another big factor to play around with too, I've gotten to the point where I don't really like any more than 40% PG even in a tank and with concentrates I am having to use more than the recommended %.
    Thanks J_B_86. Seems like you've confirmed what I'm getting, not just me. I guess the unknown is what makes it so interesting.

AVF Regular
    Yep, some juice you can tell is rubbish straight away but I try to give most a fair chance and try them in as many different attys as possible, if they end up being amazing in even one then they're worth reordering, if they're amazing in everything then obviously you need a huge bottle.
    The Sodd likes this.