Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfnut

Thread: KangerTech EMOW 1300mAh Kit With Dual Bottom Tank

KangerTech EMOW 1300mAh Kit With Dual Bottom Tank

Howdy all,

I'm new to vaping and received last wekk my new Kanger EMOW.

Havent had a cig since Monday which i'm proud of

I'm chasing some advice please..........

I'm finding after a short period, my vape starts to taste a bit metallic. I would say i'm a moderate user, probably around 8-10 sucks or vapes or whatever you call it /hour.

Can anyone provide some advice please? I changed my coil after 2 days due to the taste but it seems to still be there.
    Tastes good for the 1st few vapes then the slight metallic taste kicks in which seems to override the flavour.

I also bought my watermelon flavour from Vaporeyes which tastes good, and i've been mixing some flavours that contain some nicotine into them that I borrowed off Dad to mix it to about 12mg as his bottles are 24mg.

Last but least, has anyone bought Yaeliq juice and had any problems logging back in or problems with their delivery? Be keen to know as I bought an order 11 days ago, and went to check on the order but it wouldnt let me log in again?

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated

Thanks heaps.

AVF Regular
    Nothings perfect.
    Mess with the settings until it's as good as you can get it.

Yaliqs . Ive had no probs with them . About 2 weeks with the cheapie ship option.
    Leon Parish likes this.

Cool thanks. Can anyone recommend what is the best tank to put on the Kanger emow?

What does everyone think of the dual bottom coil as compared to others? Apparently you get about 2 weeks max out of them. Whats the norm?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Parish View Post
    Cool thanks. Can anyone recommend what is the best tank to put on the Kanger emow?

What does everyone think of the dual bottom coil as compared to others? Apparently you get about 2 weeks max out of them. Whats the norm?
    I've got both the old (exposed wicks) a new (2 holes either side) dual coils and still think the old ones give a better taste. I also get a metallic taste with the newer ones. They do get better the more I vape on them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy J View Post
    I've got both the old (exposed wicks) a new (2 holes either side) dual coils and still think the old ones give a better taste. I also get a metallic taste with the newer ones. They do get better the more I vape on them though.
    Yes Sammy, I have been finding the same thing. Getting the metallic taste after only 2 days! I have been experimenting with the voltage and find I am getting the best result from leaving it on the 3.7 V setting and leaving 4 holes open.

I am toying with the idea of getting a new tank maybe the iclear30B. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Leon

I got that metallic taste within a few hours of having my new EMOW too. At first I thought there was something wrong with the coil, but I soon realized that it's just the juice and dust on the inside of the mouthpiece combined with the metal of the mouthpiece. If you just rinse it out it should taste good as new