Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: flip flavour pod system

AVF Regular

flip flavour pod system

How It Works | FLIP

you simply fill your tank with unflavoured nic juice mixed to any ratio you like and the pod sits on your mouth piece and as you inhale it infuses the flavour with the vapour as it passes through the pod there is also going to be a conversion kit for kayfun style attys where the pod goes into the chimney area and your tank just holds unflavoured nic.

I think this is a great way to change flavours quickly and also to experiment with different ratios of juice to find what you really like as long as it actually works well that is
    LimeB likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

In a recent pbursardo video he interviewed the creator fast forward in to about 28 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuEqXizsf-A
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Interesting concept DGJ,
    Looks like your limited to their flavours though (at the moment). If it takes off I can see possibly a generic pod happening where you can put your own concentrate recipe in the pod. Steeping in a pod instead of a bottle, or still in the bottle and adding to the pod when required.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Interesting concept DGJ,
    Looks like your limited to their flavours though (at the moment). If it takes off I can see possibly a generic pod happening where you can put your own concentrate recipe in the pod. Steeping in a pod instead of a bottle, or still in the bottle and adding to the pod when required.
    Cheers
    Sodd

These guys are going to all the major juice vendors so over time the range is going to increase.

AVF Regular
    This looks like the start of the coffee pod revolution. Machine is dirt cheap but each pod costs an arm and a leg.

Just another way of locking you in to a proprietary system. Kerching............$$$ Show me the money
    Fatman, DEATHGUYJ, steve.c and 1 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    yeah I don't like the pricing for pods but if there is a way to refill them yourself much like there is for most coffee pod machines I will be very interested . the system it self Is a great innovation and I can't wait to give it a go at-least once

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    This looks like the start of the coffee pod revolution. Machine is dirt cheap but each pod costs an arm and a leg.

Just another way of locking you in to a proprietary system. Kerching............$$$ Show me the money

The aim did come across that way in the video i posted its a way to work with or around future US regulations

AVF Regular
    Thats going to be fairly large though right?
    A Flip tank on your regular tank on top of your mod.....

AVF Regular
    Skoville,
    According to the vid at 28mins (thanks for that ssssingleton) it sits inside a Kayfun, so about Kayfun size.
    Cheers
    Sodd

Super Moderator
    I had an idea yonks ago .. well 3 years or so anyway , about a "fuel injection " atomiser , where you could load up say three different vape concentrates in individual tanks like mini inkjet printers, nic at say 100mg in another tank ,and in the main tank have your PG/VG blend ... then you could tailor your vape all day , in terms of nic and flavour ratios ... they would be atomised under pressure onto a heated ceramic plate ( kinda like the FDV donutz but they werent invented yet lol ) ... linked to a phone app or similar.

You could dial up 18mg nic , 3% flavour A ,4% flavour B ,1% flavour C then bluetooth it to mod and vape

Now someone can steal my idea and make it a reality ... I keep putting out the challenge but no-one has done it yet LOL
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast