Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By logbags
  • 3 Post By logbags

Thread: Pleasantly surprised

Pleasantly surprised

I ordered some mods from Fast Tech on the 24th of September. I wanted them shipped to Thailand where I am but neither fast tech or pay pal would allow that which was strange as I've had stuff sent here before. They said it must be shipped to the address of the card holder. No damn good if you want to buy a present for someone.

Anyway my niece tells me the package has arrived. I was expecting a longer wait given what I'd read on the forum and the fact I had to take a photo of my card and send it to fast tech to prove it was actually mine. Fly home next week so the gear will be waiting. If all is in order will definitely order from them again. My first email from them said it wouldn't be shipping out until the 2/10 but it went out on the 26th only 2 days after ordering.
    Crisscross likes this.

Must have abeen a lucky day for shipping, I got package today also which was shipped at the same time 26th... But saying that I had a shipment sent on the 17th and I am still waiting.... very strange this one got here before the first order

I was just going to buy a vamo as I got one here and I've been pretty happy with it. However, ever since seeing that damn Innokin iTaste 134 I just had to buy one. I also bought a copper nemesis clone as I just love the look of copper. Must come from my time working in construction where I'd always 'salvage' any old copper in sight lol. I also bought two aero tank megas. I went for the clone as well on these as they look exactly the same as the kangers. I was going to try the aspire nautilus but didn't want to get stuck buying two different coils. If following the standard road it looks like building my own coils will be next.

Just as a side point, I'm in a non tourist town in country Thailand and I found this coffee shop where a lady sells juice and a few kits. There were 3 Buddhist monks there today vaping and buying some gear. Had me smiling to myself.
    Browny, merexy and Convert like this.

AVF Regular
    last time i ordered they shipped same day ??

AVF Regular
    Still waiting for an order placed on April 6th, and last order was in Packaging status for 2 weeks.

AVF Regular
    Order placed on the 25th - packaged 26th - posted 27th - still waiting, hopefully will arrive on Monday if i have the same luck as the OP.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Mine posted on the 26th and avoiding to the tracking number it still hasn't landed in Australia. Using the $2.50 epacket option. Annoying considering I've got my new switch and top cap for the kato mod and I haven't got it yet at least I've put it on my clone chi you for now so I can use it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I paid for the epacket option as well after seeing people on here saying it was worth it. Yet to check the gear to see if it all arrived. April 6th and still waiting? What did you order? (if that's not being too nosy). That's a bit farcical.

AVF Regular
    Kato mod, 5x micro USB cables, flat 510 for Chi You, nano top cap for Taifun, and some Taifun tanks.

I ordered earlier but it only shipped on the 26th because the flat 510 for the Chi was back ordered as usual.

My tracking number updated as at 5PM Friday saying "delivered" but there is no slips anywhere at work and nothing in the PO box. Suppose it'll arrive Tuesday?

However, ever since seeing that damn Innokin iTaste 134 I just had to buy one. I also bought a copper nemesis clone as I just love the look of copper.

I have two 2000 mAh batteries. Will they be ok for the above mods to work efficiently?