• 3 Post By fad
  • 1 Post By Daemolitia
  • 1 Post By laurie9300

Thread: Some specs on the upcoming MVP V3

fad
    AVF Regular

Some specs on the upcoming MVP V3

From the Reddit MVP V3 Announcement

"I do not have access to all of the information about the MVP3.0 however at this time I can state the following:

• There will be more than one edition. One will be at a lower price point that will be at least 30W as well as
      an advanced edition that will run a customized Evolv chipset with precise higher wattage and feature new advances
      in technology which take it above and beyond the competition. There may be another very innovative model which will be launched in the future as well.
    • The MVP3.0 will continue to have the device recharging feature which has made the MVP2.0 so useful and popular. It has also been designed to be durable.
    • The MVP3.0 will have a larger battery capacity than the MVP2.0.
    • We have listened to the community and the upgraded MVP3.0 form factor as well as the position of power button and micro-usb charging port.
    • The iTaste MVP3.0 will have a high quality OLED screen.
    • I know the engineering team understands the value of the spring loaded connector.
    • The device is designed to be durable and I believe has some of the same upgrades as the SVD2.0 including modular easy to repair components and other advancements.
    • We have worked closely with Brandon and John and the Evolv edition will have a customized chip and feature innovative top of the line vaping technology.
    • We are hoping to have one of the editions available in time for Christmas and as soon as I have more information I will announce it first here on Reddit.
    • We do not have prices available yet however affordability is a key factor.

Disclaimer: The information in this announcement is not final and may be subject to change in the future. Due to security reasons we are not able to offer full specifications or photos of the MVP3.0."

(note: emphasis added)
    steve.c, newvape and Elkaholics like this.

AVF Regular
    Noice. I loved my 2.0 until I bought my 50W Sigelei.
    coal miner likes this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemolitia View Post
    Noice. I loved my 2.0 until I bought my 50W Sigelei.
    I have an MVP that I considered junk from the day I bought it due to the low battery life, But I also love my 50W Sigeli
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Not the MVP3 but...........

Sneak Peak - Innokin MVP 20W: http://youtu.be/g-pKHE4NkYU
    Humbleroller likes this.

20 watts isnt enough. I dont think they should bother unless they are killing of the MVP2.
    30 watts has my attention.