Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How to Build/Buy/customize cartos

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603

    How to Build/Buy/customize cartos

    As the title says, I have a Vmod XL, its a bottom feed 18650 device that only takes cartos, now my quam with it is that I cant find any cartos that are less then 1.5 ohms that are also bottom fed. so can build/buy/ customize something?

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    As the title says, I have a Vmod XL, its a bottom feed 18650 device that only takes cartos, now my quam with it is that I cant find any cartos that are less then 1.5 ohms that are also bottom fed. so can build/buy/ customize something?
    I hope someone gave it to you for free. What a ....... Vaping device

    I suppose I shouldn't say that as if it works for you then it's brilliant. I just couldn't help blurting it out. Good luck with your quest. The reo gurus might be able to help
    Last edited by Crisscross; 10-10-14 at 06:14 PM.
    Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Redland City
    Posts
    693
    Sounds like a job for GT. I think he has been dabbling in this realm. Maybe he can point you in the right direction.

    Harsh XX
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.






    I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    S.A. para hills
    Posts
    2,911
    diver rebuildable carto

    aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603
    I brought it from vapage...... think all up it cost me like $110...........
    Have u used one?

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603
    I do like it, but for me I need something with less resistance

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigmann View Post
    Sounds like a job for GT. I think he has been dabbling in this realm. Maybe he can point you in the right direction.

    Harsh XX
    It was said from experience
    Fatman and Tigmann like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    I brought it from vapage...... think all up it cost me like $110...........
    Have u used one?
    Yep. Worst experience. Lasted 2.5mins. Threw it in a bottom draw where it proceeded to dump the juice (I wasn't wearing) all over the place. That's why I call bottom feeding SPLODGING
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    It was said from experience
    fair enough.
    I do have a reo I brought this so I dont thrash my reo at work but its not working so well ATM

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Redland City
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Yep. Worst experience. Lasted 2.5mins. Threw it in a bottom draw where it proceeded to dump the juice (I wasn't wearing) all over the place.
    Oh dear doesn't bode well Minnaz, might see this pop up on the classies hey?
    Crisscross likes this.






    I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:10 PM.