Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Stolen Mods in Sydney - Black Oak #106 & #111

AVF Regular

Stolen Mods in Sydney - Black Oak #106 & #111

Hey all,

So as I am sure most of us see it all over the US that mods get stolen almost regularly, and I (until now) have been thankful that this sort of crap doesn't happen here much, if at all.

Unfortunately I have been made aware that a couple mods (really high end ones too) that have been stolen, right here in Sydney!

If anyone comes across a Black Oak mod (by Continental Mods) with serial either #106 or #111 please contact the modder here or email them on contact@continentalmods.eu as these were both stolen.

The circumstances around the thefts are they were sent by the modder to an Australian (who will remain nameless), who claimes he did not receive them and demanded a refund from the modder. The modder then proceeded to have this investigated with both his local postal service, and Auspost, and they have provided him with proof that it was delivered to the intended recipient (who is still claiming to have never received them).

Whether or not the intended recipient did get them, these mods are stolen property as they were not paid for.

Here is some stock photos of what a Black Oak mod looks like;

Last edited by TimmyC; 13-10-14 at 11:47 AM.
    bobbavet, Fatman, Big Ev and 12 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Timmy for the heads up...I have reposted this on other sites that I am a member of, I think everyone should repost this on sites they are members of and try and locate these mods as I know they are expensive and it is just wrong to steal! This person must be a real bloody low life piece of scum to do this.
    TimmyC and Jackie like this.

To be clear, this scumbag has been banned from AVF but still has groupies out there.
    bobbavet, Hoey, 308hjute and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    what goes around comes around. Karma will always do its job. Lowlife scum like these will get it eventually. Will be on the lookout. There is a black oak on for sale but its #110
    Olfella and lilym like this.

AVF Regular
    Karma. Monstrously delicious.

bents, Stomp, Hoey and 12 others like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Yes the vaping karma gods will prevail eventually over whoever did this.

AVF Regular
    HAha I seen this a couple of weeks ago of Vaping Vouches and Villians page.

As soon as I seen it and who it involved I just shook my head.

I joined a couple of FB pages to do with mod building and surprise surprise run by said AVF banned person.

All advertising on the pages regulated except for the DM.

He's bloody persistent.

If Auspost say it WAS delivered, given the jerk involved, I would tend to believe Auspost.
    Last edited by bobbavet; 13-10-14 at 10:23 AM.
    Olfella likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Wouldn't be the same guy that was trying to sell "steampunk" mods made from plumbing tubes & brass screws would it?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Thanks Timmy , its such a shame that one douchebag can ruin it for all of us ... I would urge ANYONE with any idea of whats going on here to follow it up with Tim and/or continental mods if you know anything whatsoever.

It might be really old fashioned , but the only thing no-one can ever take away from you is integrity , you can only give it away yourself !

What goes around comes around they say , but sometimes you have the power to help Karma out .... things like this are reasons why a lot of places dont ship internationally as freely as they used to , its hard for someone a continent away to chase down a crook ... but hopefully we can get a win outta this .

Vaping is like a family , and when someone shits on someone , they shit on all of us
    TimmyC, bugzme, 308hjute and 7 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I have no idea who you're talking about, but yes. Karma to be invoked.
    This sort of thing has happened to me and it was the worst feeling to know they they know they can get away with it. I still know the Berkeley CA address off by heart..
    Fatman likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast