Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vapor Flask V2 DNA40 announced

fad
    AVF Regular

Vapor Flask V2 DNA40 announced

Instagram
    vaperev
    4 hours ago

The Vapor Flask V2 DNA 40 features a few small changes, one of which is the airflow
    on the 510 connection & the other is the addition of the DNA 40 chip by Evolv Vapor!
    This new chip allows you to bump up the wattage on your device & has temperature
    protection built in. Meaning you should never have to taste a burnt hit again!
    The Vapor Flask V2 DNA 40 will be available in-store and online today at 3:00 pm PST!
    To learn more about the DNA 40 chip, visit Evolv Vapor's website!
    Crisscross, Fatman, pcan68 and 2 others like this.

roj
    Wonder how it feels in the hand... might take a little getting used to...

AVF Regular
    Looks great . . . but $300 !! Damn !

AVF Regular
    300 bucks is okay price for what it is, if you compare to other dna30 devices. Wouldn't complain so much, if u have the chance to buy, grab it quick. I can see every dna40 device is going to be snatched up as soon as it is released.

Seriously considering this one only issue , well personal issue, is that the battery life isn't that great apparently. From what I've read the sigelei 100w has 4x the battery life which is weird as they are both double 18650 mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear:-
    sigelei 100w, ZNA50, Istick, Provari 2.5 , VTR, EVIC, ZMAX V5, VAMO V3, MVP v1, k1000 mech epipe, Smok Magneto v2, Hana v3, dovpo E-mech, nemesis SS

fad
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtank View Post
    Seriously considering this one only issue , well personal issue, is that the battery life isn't that great apparently. From what I've read the sigelei 100w has 4x the battery life which is weird as they are both double 18650 mods
    Sounds like the Vapor Flask is running batteries in parallel as opposed to the Sigelei which has them in series.

Parallel is safer but series means the chip has higher input volts to play with, possibly equating to efficiency.

battery life dam,
    i've only rocked a mech mod, i thought temp control might coax me over to the regulated world but dual batts look a bit big for my pocket. I doubt a single like the rdna would last very long. Maybe a single twennysickfitty shaped like a zna50 would be the go with one of those dna40 boards in it. Guess i'll have to wait
    via Imgflip Meme Maker
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Side Show likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by petemeat View Post
    battery life dam,
    i've only rocked a mech mod, i thought temp control might coax me over to the regulated world but dual batts look a bit big for my pocket. I doubt a single like the rdna would last very long. Maybe a single twennysickfitty shaped like a zna50 would be the go with one of those dna40 boards in it. Guess i'll have to wait
    via Imgflip Meme Maker
    my vapor flask arrived today and ive gotta say compared to the pics and videos its a lot smaller in person, im loving the look, fits perfectly in a small pocket
    disley and petemeat like this.

how are you finding battery life compared? I vape at 0.5Ω on my mech. Would i be going through batteries nearly twice as quick with something like an rdna40 building down in the range of .2Ω? or would be not that noticable because of the regulation, lower wattage etc? what you reckon

you will get an extremely longer battery life, all my dna decices even the previous dna30 have really long battery lives a lot longer then my mechs. if you love your mechs the dna boards are the closest thing youll get to a mech. 20141117_153259.jpg20141117_180936.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast