Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What Dripper to suit a Bottom Feeder Squonker?

AVF Regular

What Dripper to suit a Bottom Feeder Squonker?

Can anyone suggest a good dripper to suit a bottom feeder squonker for me, I want to buy a few and struggling to find what will suit best.

Any idea's or links appreciated for more information for me to digest!

AVF Regular
    you can turn most into a bf by pushing out the centre pin and dremeling a slot into it with a cut off wheel

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Thanks deathguyj, yep I was aware of that but are there any dedicated drippers for bottom feeders?

Vicious ant cyclone bf version
    pcan68 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Domo, I go and check if Ben has any

AVF Regular
    Zenith V2 (clone or authentic). They make bf pins for them and its a great vape
    pcan68 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pcan68 View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good dripper to suit a bottom feeder squonker for me, I want to buy a few and struggling to find what will suit best.

I know nothing about bottom feeder drippers but while I was on the byleo threads they were talking about a new dripper to be released Monday that works as a bottom feed dripper. This is the link to the operation manual. It is called the apollo.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrzssaj4c2...al_EN.pdf?dl=0
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pcan68 View Post

Hi mate, I have tried Reo RM2, Vicious Ant cyclone, with and without AFC cap, Igo-s with drilled post and Igo-L and Igo-W with drilled post ,(Igo-L and Igo-W with ground/milled base (to a dish shape), and IMHO RM2, Cyclone and Igo -S are all to small, and anything with adjustable airflow leads to leaking air due to capillary rise/draw caused by tiny gap between the two layers of metal around the air hole, maybe not a hassle for some, but gives me the Sh*%s.
    Drilling straight down the post hole then a dremel cutting disc against the shaft at or just below the internal deck is a bit fiddly, but only a bit and when it's done it's done, grinding out the inner deck to a dish shape is a hassle, but so worth it IMO. anyway just my 2c.
    LimeB likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    you can turn most into a bf by pushing out the centre pin and dremeling a slot into it with a cut off wheel
    This is true, but often leads to leaking at the base through the treads of the 510 in my experience, a hole through the center, and then a slot cut in the side although fiddly has given me better results.
    LimeB likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by studiovape View Post
    This is true, but often leads to leaking at the base through the treads of the 510 in my experience, a hole through the center, and then a slot cut in the side although fiddly has given me better results.

If you put a DT o ring at the base of the 510 before threading onto the reo it stops any leaking from the threading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast