Pre-coiled wires and wicks

Hiya All,

I've started thinking about rebuilding my old coils to save some cash. I've looked through some youtube clips and although it looks easy enough I know I'm not good at this sort of thing and it's likely to just irritate me. So to make it easier I'm thinking of buying some pre-made wires and wicks to ease me into it.

Currently I have a couple of EVODs at 2.5 ohms and I've got both an aerotank mini and a nautilus in the mail. I believe the former ships with 2 ohm coils and I have no idea about the latter.

Could someone please help me out what type of pre-built wire/wicks I can buy to rebuild each of these?

I've been looking at Fasttech's options here (sorry Mods if I'm not aloud to link. Just let me know and I'll take it down): 159 Wicks/Wires/Meshes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    The options have been doing my head in. Could one of lovely people please help me work out what I need to rebuild these coils properly?

I don't mind any suggestions if there's better/correct product on another site.

Thanks, oh knowlegable vapers!

AVF Regular
    This is the easiest way .

Rebuild Pictorial (Kanger Coil)
    *I Use Clones*