Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Can't get copper nemesis to fire

Can't get copper nemesis to fire

Bought a copper nemesis and it was working well and I was very impressed with it. I took it apart as it stopped working. Lost the pin, found it again, taken it apart 20 times and put it back together. Screwed contacts out nothing, screwed then all the way in nothing. Tried every position but still won't fire. Feel like chucking it in the bin. I see people upgrade to magnets but I didn't order any. So damn frustrated..............

AVF Regular
    I think we've all had that trouble, it's usually the contacts not reaching somewhere, between the atty and the mod, or the battery and the connections.
    It's hard to say what it could be.
    Put it down and try again another time. When you're more relaxed.

AVF Regular
    Better yet, see if Eric has an EPM for sale.
    If he has....
    You'll never have another problem as long as you vape.
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    Don't forget to check the pin in your atomiser; make sure it's protruding from the threads slightly and able to make a connection with the Nemesis pin.
    Fatman and Bobthebuilder like this.

AVF Regular
    after you assemble it does the battery inside rattle if you shake the mod? - i'm just trying to figure out if the contacts are not contacting the battery terminals

are you using nipple top batteries or flat tops?

other than that - what atomizer are you using? - make sure you screw that into the top cap and then screw in the contact pin underneath the top cap to make sure it is connecting properly with the atomizer

I'm sure it's the bottom pin not contacting. I just screwed it out all the way and it fired but if you do that the small pin falls out and blocks the switch. I'm using flat tops. I had it going with the pin out but the switch is too loose. I wonder if putting a couple of washers in the bottom would get me more contact. I'm using a kanger tech mega tank as well/

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by logbags View Post
    I'm sure it's the bottom pin not contacting. I just screwed it out all the way and it fired but if you do that the small pin falls out and blocks the switch. I'm using flat tops. I had it going with the pin out but the switch is too loose. I wonder if putting a couple of washers in the bottom would get me more contact. I'm using a kanger tech mega tank as well/
    ok the bottom contact pin needs to be fully screwed into the switch - tight at all times

if it worked when u unsrewed the pin then it means your mod is too long for your batteries

if you are using flat top batts i think you will need to remove the very thin kick ring in the mod - towards the top of the mod

do you know the part i mean?

[IMG][/IMG]

in above pic its the gold thin ring in the middle

in below pic its right under top cap

[IMG][/IMG]

you will then have made the mod shorter and will find the switch will sit further out

also are you sure you've screwed the lock ring fully up?
    Last edited by avtek; 16-10-14 at 04:00 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    ok the bottom contact pin needs to be fully screwed into the switch - tight at all times

if it worked when u unsrewed the pin then it means your mod is too long for your batteries

if you are using flat top batts i think you will need to remove the very thin dress ring in the mod - towards the top of the mod

do you know the part i mean?

[IMG][/IMG]

in above pic its the gold thin ring in the middle

in below pic its right under top cap

[IMG][/IMG]

you will then have made the mod shorter and will find the switch will sit further out

also are you sure you've screwed the lock ring fully up?
    Just take that ring completely out! Its usless and makes your mod longer then it hasto be. Pop your battery in turn the switch till it tightens up then give it a go
    Side Show likes this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    the kick ring as its called.
    avtek and Side Show like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

yep, I had to take mine off too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast