Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Skoville
  • 1 Post By merexy
  • 1 Post By DEATHGUYJ

Thread: Coiling a Fogger 4.1 (and a couple of questions!)

AVF Regular

Coiling a Fogger 4.1 (and a couple of questions!)

So I ordered a bunch of stuff from Vapoureyes last week, including a Mutation X dripper, a fogger 4.1 and a Fogger Big.

I took the cap off the fogger 4.1.....and put it back in the box, that to me was a seriously small deck!
    So moved on to the Mutation X and had a revalation - dual coil build @0.7ohms, and I finally finally understood what people meant when they say drippers deliver flavour!

Tonight encouraged, I took to the 4.1 again....

It is small:

To give you an idea of how fiddly this was for me, heres my thumb:

Heated up ok, one coil seeming slighty cooler, but some tweezering sorted that out:

Came in at a reasonable 0.86

Wicking is a complete bastard - trying to get the right amount of cotton into the vertical channels, without it spilling over is pretty tough - juicing up the wicks helped:

With the center cap it becomes really important - any cotton hanging over has a tendancy to get grabbed by the center cap and can pull things out of alignment - finally got it right though:

Chucked it on the Megneto....

And....

Vapes pretty damn good!

Now to the questions.
    It vapes really well, but is quite a tight draw - has anyone had any experience widening the airflow on these?
    I also built the Fogger 2, and while the air flow is better, I'd still prefer more - it has the airflow control ring, so I am a little surprised at the size of the air holes on both of these Foggers..
    Both have great flavour, but I think more ariflow would only improve that, so any help would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Skoville; 21-10-14 at 09:16 PM. Reason: 0.7 Ohms - not 0.07!!!
    Domo and DogMan like this.

AVF Regular
    Oh and should give a shout out to Tigmann - that stand is bloody awesome, no way with hands my size I could have come close to getting this done without the stabilty of the Coiling stand - thanks man!
    (Juice by the way is Jizmoglobin from MtBaker - nom nom nom - however @ 24mg TOOOOO much for me!)

AVF Regular
    Nice job! I hate mine. It lives in its box on extended holiday.
    Skoville likes this.

AVF Regular
    when wicking I pull cotton through the coils and keep it long then I feed it through the chimney tube and cut the ends flush with the top of the tube then push each end down liglty in to the corner where the channel is you will get better juice flow

I would like a wider draw on mine too the air holes at the deck are bigger than the holes on the outside it might be possible to drill them out to the same diameter as the holes on the deck
    Skoville likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware