Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Looking for a 510 dripping atomiser.

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054

    Looking for a 510 dripping atomiser.

    Hey guys anylne know where i can get one from an aussie vendor? Or if amyones got some they wanna get rid of? I dont really wanna order from os because of the long wait and extra shipping charges. If anyones got any we could do a trade or straight sale.
    Cheers

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    81
    You mean something with a 510 connector (which is everything and there's a bunch in the classified forum) or do you mean the normal 510 atomizers? I think I still have 30-40ish of the smok 1.5ohm 510s in unopened boxes.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Mailer View Post
    You mean something with a 510 connector (which is everything and there's a bunch in the classified forum) or do you mean the normal 510 atomizers? I think I still have 30-40ish of the smok 1.5ohm 510s in unopened boxes.
    Sweet! Yea those normal ones how much for you to part with a few mate?
    And do you have a pic at all ,just to make sure its the same ones?

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    945
    I got a couple from HOV for juice tasting... http://houseofvape.com.au/vape/carto...coil-atomizer/

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    I got a couple from HOV for juice tasting... http://houseofvape.com.au/vape/carto...coil-atomizer/
    Yea thats what im after. What do you want for them Melb?

  6. #6
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Sweet! Yea those normal ones how much for you to part with a few mate?
    And do you have a pic at all ,just to make sure its the same ones?
    Image flipped because I suck at photography:


    I've got seven boxes of them. These were my permanent atomizers in a UFS setup until this year. Would be more interested in trade for doublers/gear I don't have, but that probably should go over PMs.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Holy crap! Seven boxes? I was only after 4 or 5 at the most. So ive got a ballpark, what would 1 box be worth?

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Its cool ill just follow the links melb provided. Cheers guys!

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SW Victoria
    Posts
    3,808
    Excuse my ignorance but how do you use these suckers?

  10. #10
    lmb
    lmb is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but how do you use these suckers?
    Easiest form of vaping Merexy, drip a few drops into the top, insert drip tip, vape. Effectively a pre-made dripper (from the days before RDA's). Simply blow out to change flavours
    RIP VP

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:12 PM.