Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Sigelei 50W or Mech Mod..or other!

Sigelei 50W or Mech Mod..or other!

Hey guys,

I'm considering grabbing a new battery better suited to RDAs and I am stuck between so far a Sigelei 50W boxmod (around $100) and a standard $50ish mech mod.
    I am wanting to go for some sub ohming in the 0.4-0.9 range and I do use my Nautilus mini quite alot so something VW would be nice.

I'm just looking for opinions so shoot away!

LNB
    AVF Regular
    what about the Sigelei 100W box mod or the iPV2s 60W box mod?

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Yep, go the Sigelei 50W or a DNA30 (ie Zna30, mine has been great). I think 100W is overkill. Especially for the the sub-ohming range you specified. Plus the 100W box is much bigger. I'd get a Vaporshark if I had the $ though.

I prefer using a regulated device for all the safety mechanisms. When I'm using a Mechanical I'm always thinking, "wonder how low the battery is?".
    sj_funk78 likes this.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

the DNA30 ive seen from hanavapes is $250 I cant afford that, can you suggest an aussie vendor in the $100 range? I was actually considering a dna30 but the price threw me off.
    Yeah 100W is abit too much for what i need so i would prefer to save some money. I will check out the IPV2 60W i have not heard of it.

Cheers.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    If your after a cheap tube mod Steam-e-cigs | Kangside 30 - Mods - Products

What do you guys think of this Hana Modz v3 Clone with DNA 30 ship from Cloupor

roj
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolate182 View Post
    I've had one of those for about 6 months now... Great bit of kit - ive converted two mates to ecigs with that device as well... great bang for buck

Hi Roj, do you happen to know the Amp limit on this device aswell as what ohms i can use on it (0.2-3.0 ect)

Cheers

Edit: also, Do you Drip on the device?

AVF Regular
    Im in the market as well for a good box mod and one of the biggest draws for me is onboard charging. Not having to worry about swapping batteries over and putting them into a charger is a god send - Call me lazy :-P

The Sigelei 50w and IPV2S have it but something like the 100w dont and Im sure due to size and battery config its probably not safe to do so

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yep, go the Sigelei 50W or a DNA30 (ie Zna30, mine has been great). I think 100W is overkill. Especially for the the sub-ohming range you specified. Plus the 100W box is much bigger. I'd get a Vaporshark if I had the $ though.

I prefer using a regulated device for all the safety mechanisms. When I'm using a Mechanical I'm always thinking, "wonder how low the battery is?".

Hi Jay I was looking at the Zna30 and was wondering where you got it from? I saw them at Vaping Mad but also saw the fasttech ones. Just wondering if you had the fasttech one and if it's any good. Not keen to spend on something cheaper if it's not going to work and then have to fork out more for another one. But if the fasttech one is ok it gives me something to think about TIA :-D

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
    Rumi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast