AVF Regular

New Aspire Nautilus - V2 !!

Anyone heard anything about these? I checked Aspire's website and no mention of them and nothing's coming up on Google searches either...

Aspire Nautilus V2 - Kidney Puncher

Seems that Aspire have designed new coils heads to fit the new Naut V2 and according to kidney puncher's preorder blurb the old Naut colis and the new BVC's will not work with this new Naut V2

Bummer

Nah haven't heard anything about these. Was gonna get a Nautilus Mini soon but might wait and see if they will make a v2.

AVF Regular
    the coils apear to be subohm on that page

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    I'm eagerly awaiting all the gear I've ordered to start vaping which is on it's way to me from various Oz and o/s suppliers - including a Naut and a Naut mini. Timing is everything

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    the coils apear to be subohm on that page
    Yeah noticed that 1, .5 & .8 ohm
    Last edited by Nicaholic; 26-10-14 at 10:53 PM.

AVF Regular
    I just can't help but wonder if these are going to be Nickel wound coils for the DNA 40 temperature control system. Evolv did mention that they were in talks with some big mainstream players about getting replaceable heads built for their product. Plus the coils are available as low as .5 ohms. I could be wrong.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

never hear of this....wait and see!

fad
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1972 View Post
    I just can't help but wonder if these are going to be Nickel wound coils for the DNA 40 temperature control system. Evolv did mention that they were in talks with some big mainstream players about getting replaceable heads built for their product. Plus the coils are available as low as .5 ohms. I could be wrong.
    None of the coils listed are nickel temperature coils as the resistances are all wrong.
    The lowest of them is 0.5 ohm, where the nickel coils are usually well under 0.2 ohm
    with most hovering around the 0.1 mark.

I posted a sneak peek photo of Aspire TSC heads. We're still in the dark about which
    atomizer these will work in (Nautilus, Atlantis, other?) and when they're likely to be released.

AVF Regular
    wonder if your post count number for that ^^^ is a sign....

AVF Regular
    I'm looking forward to its release, aspire have been doing a good job with the nautilus range, and BVC coils for the silo tank.

Look forward to these if they are sub ohm just to check out what all the fuss is about without having to build my own. With a young family and busy job I dont have time (or would get hassled) if I spent more time in the garage vaping than I already do. 😊