Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 20-30w device

AVF Regular

20-30w device

Hey all I'm trying to help a mate out with suggestions. He had a simple clearo and ego type battery but it died. He wants something with a little more kick and I've suggested a aspire nautilus with bvc's but I'm stuck on what to sit it on. I'm thinking something like a vv/vw box that does around the 20w to 30w that may still be adequate if he decides to upgrade to a RBA/RDA.
    does anyone have a good suggestion? I'm not really into regulated devices so I'm not up on what's good. Single or duel 18650's would be good for him for battery life and something under $100. Also maybe a suggestion to who has said device in stock.

Thanks in advance. Gotta help the noobs get on the vape train.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    For price, ease of use and as a middle point between ego twist batteries and heftier box mods (only useful if you're dripping) you can't go past the iTaste MVP 2. Goes up to 11 watts, which is all a Nautilus could need.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Sorry mate didn't read the rest of it. I think if he's going to upgrade later to RDAs - worry about which box mod he wants then, because his tastes will change. I'd recommend a gradual increase in power every time.

AVF Regular

20-30w device

Would 11w be enough to keep him happy? I was thinking of something like maybe a clone dna 30 or something like that.

I've been using a cloupor Hana Modz dna30 clone for a while - I wouldn't recommend it.

The 510 connector is garbage, I've had to replace the insulator already (after about 2 weeks) because it was shorting. Apart from that, "mine" has been okay, but other reviews suggest overheating etc... So, might steer clear.

For a similar price range ($115 I think) , an IPV-V2 60w is available and have pretty good reviews. Check out vapoureyes website I believe they have them in stock.

AVF Regular
    Anyone else got some recommendations?

AVF Regular
    The sigeli 50w box from HOV comes in at that price and will serve him well if he wants to use drippers later.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    $52.38 HANA MODZ Pack DNA 30 Style Mod - 1*18650 / 7W-30W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping = $58.14 AUS
    currency rate at this time.
    cheers,
    AL.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    $52.38 HANA MODZ Pack DNA 30 Style Mod - 1*18650 / 7W-30W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping = $58.14 AUS
    currency rate at this time.
    cheers,
    AL.
    still a good price and fit the pramarters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast