Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Fasttech shipping times.

Fasttech shipping times.

Mods feel fre to move this if in the wrong section.

Was wondering what the average shipping time is to receive goods from fasttech. Was shipped on the 21st of oct and me being impatient am wondering how much longer it will take lol.
    Dragon likes this.
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

saved tons of coin on durries.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman90 View Post
    Mods feel fre to move this if in the wrong section.

Was wondering what the average shipping time is to receive goods from fasttech. Was shipped on the 21st of oct and me being impatient am wondering how much longer it will take lol.
    Shipped on 21st of Oct, this year?
    Take a seat and get comfy, read much?

Other people have fast to never experience, mostly around the 2 to 3 week mark assuming you paid for faster post.

My last thing from them is coming by random direction controlled Roomba clone, currently bouncing of the Straights of malacca trying to find a way across.
    Last edited by MrGruffy; 30-10-14 at 10:29 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.

I've never ordered from them, but this question tends to get asked once every couple of weeks....

From what I've seen, anywhere between a week, several months, or never.
    Crisscross and Vman90 like this.

AVF Regular
    for me - average is about 17 days. If you need it in a hurry, order from somewhere else.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Shipped on 21st of Oct, this year?
    Take a seat and get comfy, read much?

Other people have fast to never experience, mostly around the 2 to 3 week mark assuming you paid for faster post.

My last thing from them is coming by random direction controlled Roomba clone, currently bouncing of the Straights of malacca trying to find a way across.
    Yep was this year. The tracking does say it's departed China but hasn't updated since the 27th so Idk where it is. Love the image I've had stuff Do that coming from a online vaping site in Townsville. Won't mention any names but it took a month to get to sa and the clearo was missing the rubber seal that stopped it leaking.
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    for me - average is about 17 days. If you need it in a hurry, order from somewhere else.
    No hurry just wanted to see what all the hype is over copper mods before I jump into the deep end and buy an authentic
    Altered1 likes this.
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

Once they say it's shipped, usually 2-3 weeks. I always expect anything from them will take a month from when I order. If it comes earlier it's like a suprise instead of why is it taking so long. Feels better that way.
    Vman90 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguex2x View Post
    Once they say it's shipped, usually 2-3 weeks. I always expect anything from them will take a month from when I order. If it comes earlier it's like a suprise instead of why is it taking so long. Feels better that way.
    Being new to *slowtech* I was thinking that maybe if forget about it and it will rock up one day making me feel like Christmas lol. But that sexy copper lunar mod has peaked my attention. Only issue is It may need more venting lol.
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman90 View Post
    Being new to *slowtech* I was thinking that maybe if forget about it and it will rock up one day making me feel like Christmas lol. But that sexy copper lunar mod has peaked my attention. Only issue is It may need more venting lol.
    copper is soft and very easy to drill mate
    Vman90 and Kaoself like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    copper is soft and very easy to drill mate
    Copper looks sweet though. If I wanted to drill more holes in the lunar it would probably break lol. Not as much as an ar mod but more than quite a few that I've seen. Will be fun to joke about it though. I'll probably end up reviewing it on YouTube. Will make a good first video review
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast