Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Provari P3, thoughts from a fanboy.

Jas
    AVF Regular

Provari P3, thoughts from a fanboy.

As much as i loved The provari from the start of time, This P3 has got me thinking, has provape really gone that extra mile? well i think they have and they havent.

Dont get me wrong I was and still am a provari fanboy for the past 3 years but the P3, after watching many reviews and reading, IMHO has sort of got me in a pickle :unknown:

The structure is beautiful as provape has always been known for and the extra tubes was a massive bounus as well as the flat top, however 23mm! Ahhhh makes me so angry! hate 23mm has to be the worst number! Not only that but, the menu system looks cheap and "to much going on in a small tiny window". Almost looks likes sigalie's menu system is better,
    (cant believe im saying that! come on jas!!!) lol

Its hard to write this from a fanboy but something deep down just isnt feeling right. VW tick, VV tick, live ohm meter tick, But all these other settings almost makes me think its got a nevil chip kind of style to it.

Construction great! tubes great but in my honest opion just keep VW and VV displayed with live ohm meter like a DNA board its not a DNA board but provpes take on it kinda, but with so much more, to much! Great you can also change the LED, However this boost option and memory slot options just adds to the already clogged up continual scrolling so packed menu of one of the best ecig mods ever to be made.

I think im sorrta happy that im looking at my black provari 2.5 mini up on the mantle piece with its twins next to it.

Thought i would just throw my 2cents in now that they are live right here in Oz. It is a huge day for the provari boys and gals..
    Fatman likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    thought you gave up?
    RIP 22.12.2016

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I have mate, but i gotta have my 2 cents worth from one of the biggest fanboys in Australia lol. Im still popping my head in here now and then. Day off today! big gym session!! Beautiful day in Melbourne today.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    I'm sure that the quality of the P3 will be freakin awesome. I am thinking that the DNA 40 will be the provari killer though. Should of had it out a year ago.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    23mm = Ithaka :twothumbs:

Hi Jas!
    Jas likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

I liked my Beta. Probably should have kept it.

Kicked the shit out of the old ones.
    mrs308hjute and Jas like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Hi SS! Cop you actually used it in the flesh the Beta, so im guessing you gave it a good run. I guess until its in your hands, seeing it in the flesh and playing around with with it you wont actually know. But its just that menu system that looks so clogged up, some things i dont even know if they are really needed.... But i hope provape does do well and people are happy. Provari was the first mod i ever owed back in vapebars days. Didnt even look at anything else when i got it.
    <---cop likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    I have mate, but i gotta have my 2 cents worth from one of the biggest fanboys in Australia lol. Im still popping my head in here now and then. Day off today! big gym session!! Beautiful day in Melbourne today.
    I'm not sure about you giving up.
    Who's gonna find the next aspire nautilus and silo tank.
    There could be an amazing clearo out there undiscovered.
    We relied on you Jas, to find the next best tank, which holds 5ml of juice.
    Coils that last two weeks or more, and blow clouds of vapor.
    Your opinions matter here.
    Don't lose interest now you've stopped vaping.
    If you hear of something good, let us know.
    mrs308hjute and Jas like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    I liked my Beta. Probably should have kept it.
    Probably, shoulda, coulda...too late now.
    <---cop likes this.

AVF Regular
    The key to Provaris success was ease of use, quality, consistency. It didn't need bells and whistles.

It did need a 22/23mm flat top form. For me that is the only thing upgrade of any worth in P3.

Unless it was the same price a 2.5 I wouldn't bother.

IMO Provape would have been better served packing the Provari electronics into varied form factors eg Eleaf or VTR style
    Last edited by bobbavet; 31-10-14 at 01:14 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast