AVF Regular

Putting some thought into an RTA

Well, basically as above, I was going to purchase my IPV2 S from origin vape this week sometime. I'm also gonna grab a Magma clone, a CLT2 by infinite, some new drip tips, and lastly my first RTA.

I was looking at the orchid clone (v2 or 4 by Tobecco) And I even had one in the cart, ready to order around mid week (Got an email today saying it was out of stock, both 2 and 4. I was wondering if anyone has any reccomendation on a cheap RTA, obviously i'll buy clones, i'm just broke at the moment otherwise I'd buy authentic

I'd even be willing to get these from a different site if anyone knows where I can get a similar kind of cart going.

Thanks heaps anyone, be sure to share your favourite RTA's that are about a reasonable price

Thanks heaps and I hope everyone is doing good.

If you're not winning, you should be learning from loss.

the Lemo at $45 from vapour eyes. This tank is said to give a cracking vape, Kayfun style but is in it's own an original.

AVF Regular
    Actually it's on origin vapes, i'll keep it in mind, i just hope something I didn't mind the look of stocks before I order.

Thanks heaps though, I'll check it out now.

If you're not winning, you should be learning from loss.

AVF Regular
    Just get kayfun lite plus clone can't go wrong the kayfun was my first RTA and remains there its better than all the others

AVF Regular
    FT has multiple versions of the Orchid. This v4 ships in 3 days (will take about 2 weeks): https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10009514/1904601. The Orchid is not like other RTAs. It has no airflow control (it's wide open) and it performs like a dripper. I'd consider the Squape R if you want a slightly more conventional tank experience.

Everyone has their favorites. I've got a Zen Atty Pr, several other genesis tanks,Fogger V4.1,Scuba Tank & Diver, Magma, Trident and until several months ago the Russian 91% was my go-to. I started getting dissatisfied with the Russian due to gurgling and minor leaks through the centre pin. Others have had this and it may just be my lack of wicking expertise but it isn't as if I haven't looked at loads of vids and tries all kinds of coils & wick.
    I then bought a Rose V2 off the classies here and I haven't looked back. Unless I'm training ;-) on a Billetbox the Rose is never far from me. A bit of a learning curve to coil but the juice flow control makes ALL the difference. No gurgle and if you get a dry hit just open it up some and it's gone.

The original is pricey but there are several clones out. I'd suggest getting the one with the base tool included and VapourEyes stock them.
    Rose V2 RTA - Tobeco Clone with Base | VapourEyes

I can't speak to the quality. JM2C

VapeKing has some Kayfun Lite Plus v2's (good clones) coming in sometime this week - I'll be getting one as my first rebuildable, sick and tired of buying coils for my clearomizers all the time.