Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Behold: Aspire Atlanits

Behold: Aspire Atlanits

Just saw this pop up in Vapoureyes new products! Sub ohm pre built coils.

Aspire Atlantis - Sub-ohm Nautilus V2 | VapourEyes

How will this perform? I wonder if the coils will be as much of a success as their BVCs.

Interested to see some reviews!

Its not out yet (expected late Nov).
    hugeonreddit likes this.

AVF Regular
    ooooh!
    Looks good, will be jumping on one of these for sure.

Out of impatience, I just bought a eleaf Lemo RTA and cotton etc this morning! Would have been less stress / money if I just waited for this to drop haha.

AVF Regular
    Let me know what you think of the Lemo - I'm hearing pretty good things.........

AVF Regular
    The design has lost the curvature of the Nautilus, this looks more like something from the Kanger series. Not sure why they didn't just develop lower ohm coils. More money in selling a whole new tank?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hugeonreddit View Post
    The design has lost the curvature of the Nautilus, this looks more like something from the Kanger series. Not sure why they didn't just develop lower ohm coils. More money in selling a whole new tank?
    Probably to make sure someone didn't accidentally pop a sub-ohm coil into their current nautilus and use it on a battery not able to handle sub-ohm resistances. Probably.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Looks nice I reckon. Will definitely be keen to try one. Looks nice and short. Hopefully not too wide for the iStick otherwise they'll need to release a mini version.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

Jay
    AVF Regular
    More info:

Nautilus 2.0

People have been talking about the creation of an Aspire Nautilus 2.0 for awhile now and it’s finally official. However it will not be called the Nautilus 2.0, instead it’s called the Aspire Atlantis. That sure is an epic sounding name, I like it.

We thought the new bottom vertical coils (BVC) coils were cool but the new Aspire Atlantis is going to use new sub-ohm coils. These replaceable coil-heads are going to be sold in resistances of 0.5, 0.8, and 1.0ohm. It also looks like the coil-heads will be larger in size than the previous nautilus coils heads.

The Atlantis will also have a new and improves airflow system which will be larger than previous systems. From the pictures it looks like the Atlantis will have a larger mouthpiece and that the tank will screw into the chimney of the atomizer just like on the Nautilus.

Will the new Aspire Atlantis provide vapors with a new device to fall in love with of will it fail expectations like the Protank 3. We will soon find out, pre-orders are expected to start soon because the release date is set for the third week of November. We will post new information here as it comes in.

Read more: Aspire Atlantis - Sub Ohm Tank | Vaping Cheap

AVF Regular
    I wonder how it will perform on my 100watt box at .5 lol

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    I wonder how it will perform on my 100watt box at .5 lol
    ....................I'm melting..........
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast