AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Positive pin seal fell apart on a Nautilus.

Hi all. I've been getting a check atty msg on my new dna30 and 3 week old nautilus tank. On further inspection I noticed the centre pin of the nautilus was sitting inside the base by 1mm or so. It normally springs out by 1mm. After much messing around, I found the little white seal around the positive pin was damaged and a tiny ring of the seal fell out from under the pin. Now it's not pushing the pin back out. Whenever I screw it down fully on the dna30 the pin basically earths out on the base. Would that mean I've been screwing the tank down too hard on my batteries, causing the pin to split the seal? I usually screw it down until I feel the pin resisting, then continue until the tank is "firm/seated". Or, is it something to do with the connection on the dna30? My 2 month old naut mini tank is fine (for now).
    2 months off the darts now and going gang busters on my vaping.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Can anyone help me please. I have a new pin and seal coming for the atty and don't want to bugger it again. Should I only screw the atty on until the pin touches, or until it's firm? Is the positive pin adjustable on the dna30 (V3 Cloupor clone)? It seems like the centre pin on the dna30 is sticking out too far, causing the pins on my attys to be pressed in too hard when I do them up. The pic shows the atty sitting up from the dna30 when it's tight.
    IMG_20141107_082631.jpg

AVF Regular
    Some 510 connectors are longer than others so you may have damaged it by screwing it down too tight. Not every atty will sit flush on every device.