Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By laurie9300
  • 1 Post By J_B_86

Thread: The Billow RTA by EHPRO and Eciggity

AVF Regular

The Billow RTA by EHPRO and Eciggity

This one looks interesting! Looks like it has raised air holes on the deck to prevent leaking. Dual adjustable airflow, adjusted from the bottom. Bottom fill on the diagonal. The one piece chimney may pose some wicking challenges though?
    Expected release date 21/11

Here is the write up from Eciggity.com..........

"We have collaborated with EHPRO to create our new atomizer, the Billow RTA. It features 4 deep juice channels as well as a 4 post design for easier building. It has 2 large 2.5mm airflow holes (bigger than the Orchid or Fogger v4/5) which can both be adjusted separately with the adjustable airflow pin located on the bottom side of the atomizer. On the deck, it features 2 large raised cyclops airflow holes to distribute the airflow evenly throughout the entire coil and to help prevent any leakage. We reduced the size of the chimney as much as we could to preserve the flavor while giving enough space on the deck for you to build on. We opted for a simple yet sleek look, so we made the body out of thick pyrex glass which can hold up to 5ml of liquid. The bottom 510 connection is made out of copper and is also adjustable. For those of you who are tired of constantly dripping and just want a RTA that can rip clouds and produce flavor like RDAs do, this one's for you!"

Last edited by laurie9300; 09-11-14 at 11:03 AM.
    steve.c, Sludge, J_B_86 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I may be tempted to try another tank then, this one seems to have all the features i would look for, keep us posted on this
    *I Use Clones*

I have one coming from ehpro direct.

AVF Regular
    I like the idea of the one piece chimney as the figger v4 gives me the shits

AVF Regular
    I saw them on eciggity for presale but couldn't see that they ship to aus, couldn't find anything on ehpro site yet, i'm guessing they will be available from all the usual sources soon enough.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    What are the chances of ecigity doing a coop?

AVF Regular
    Anybody had any issues with leaking on this tank?
    I'm loving it but do tend to get leaks, I think through the air holes....

AVF Regular
    No leaking at all for me, a bit of condensation but that seems to be because sometimes I exhale without taking it away from my mouth and it blows vapour back out through the airholes. Wicking is key though and when filling its best to keep it slightly at an angle so the juice goes straight down the glass and not into the juice channels. I've been using 70-80% VG juice in it too though so that may have helped prevent leaks, will have to try a thinner juice at some stage.
    Skoville likes this.

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    I was a bit concerned about this tank after reading about the huge number of people with leaking issues. I've got the nano tank built as per P Busardo's YouTube review and am having no issues at all (less cotton and keep it completely away from the air holes in the deck).
    I had it on my epipe for a while (the flat top makes a pipe tip fit perfectly) which I had to lay on it's side when not in use. No leaks. The only problem with that set up was the lack of power. 15W just didn't cut it. It really shines at 25+ W.

Last edited by Sponky; 02-05-15 at 03:03 PM.