Kangertech Genitank Mega

Hey guys Paulie here,

I got a problem with my Genitank on my Vamo Mukey. What seems to happen is that there is no connection made between the attomizer and the push pin that touches the device. I've been able to work around it when I'm sitting at my table at home and vaping by taking the pin out a bit further on the atomizer. However when I'm commuting to Uni I tend to go for a vape and my vamo displays check atomizer. Is my Genitank faulty or is that just a normal thing to happen? I thought Kangertech are really good when it comes to quality. Luckily I have a Nautilus Mini which treats me extremely well.
    Vaping isn't just a hobby. It's a lifestyle.

AVF Regular
    just pull the centre pin on the Genitank out about a finger nail width and it should be fine
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Hmm yeah true also another problem I experience some times is that the juice leaks into the connection so when I take a vape I get a mouth full of juice. I've sort of fixed that problem by adding a rubber ring around the outer part of the atomizer sealing the gap but it still leaks from time to time.
    Vaping isn't just a hobby. It's a lifestyle.