Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MrGruffy
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By vapesnake

Thread: ICIGA BDC Pro - Cracking Tanks

ICIGA BDC Pro - Cracking Tanks

So recently I received an ICIGA BDC Pro for review, and up until the final moments it was a fantastic device.

Although, just as I was finishing off the final juice in the chamber, the tank crumbled in my hands. I notified the vendor, and they sent out a replacement.

Then, within 6 hours of using this one, during a draw I heard a loud "POP" and then this tank also cracked and fell apart.

Anyone else had an issue with the BDC Pro? It's a beautiful little clearo but it just keeps falling apart.

I haven't even bothered looking at buying replacement tanks, as I just don't see the point anymore.

Guess I'll have to stick to the K1 until my MVP v2 and Nautilus arrive...

Retired Account
    Many liquids crack tanks, particularly if you're using anything with citrus, cinnamon or aniseed.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Many liquids crack tanks, particularly if you're using anything with citrus, cinnamon or aniseed.
    You beat me by minutes.

I thought perhaps they were pyrex.

Even If they are pyrex you still need to be a bit careful with them. Too many small knocks can flaw the glass and when they go they go to pieces.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 11-11-14 at 10:46 AM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

I was using "Dels Ultimate Doubler" from Juicewhore, I don't think it has any of those.

It was resting on my table in a stand, I don't think it was knocked or anything.. Hmmm.

AVF Regular
    Its hard as a newish vaper when you have difficulties because its experience that will give you the clues to whether its user error or a genuine problem with the device. Maybe you should hold off reviewing them until you get a sense of what the problem is.

Couple of things to think about. Are you running it hot or dry. Are you using known tank cracker Eliquid. Are you handling it properly.
    Maybe you could get together with an experienced vaper who could look at what you are doing and may have some insight.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 11-11-14 at 12:19 PM.

AVF Regular
    Multiple cracked tanks would make go get this haircut...
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    MrG have you been working out.
    MrGruffy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Its hard as a newish vaper when you have difficulties because its experience that will give you the clues to whether its user error or a genuine problem with the device. Maybe you should hold off reviewing them until you get a sense of what the problem is.

Couple of things to think about. Are you running it hot or dry. Are you using known tank cracker Eliquid. Are you handling it properly.
    Maybe you could get together with an experienced vaper who could look at what you are doing and may have some insight.
    Think it could be the heat? I have a "Vape Van" which is a caravan out the back that I've turned into a man cave.. It gets quite hot in there during the day despite my efforts to cool it; could the heat weaken the pyrex?
    ben_76 likes this.