Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sony's VCT's are extinct? Whats next?

AVF Regular

Sony's VCT's are extinct? Whats next?

I have the segeili 100w box mod coming and i need some nice new batteries. I haven't paid much attention to the vaping game since the stingray X came out... Had been wanting a decent box mod that ticked all the boxes and the 100w version seems to be it...

Ive checked supersports,vapeking,vapingmad,juicewhore...every vendor linked to avf basically and i cant find any sony's... Do you guys have any recommendations?

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Fawks likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    i have both - no noticable difference on a mech.

Run 25r's in my sigelei 100w box on 40-60w it has an impressive battery life with the 25r's.

As pbursardo says, make sure u keep the pair of batteries u use in the 100w box together. Discharge them together, and charge them together. Seeing as the batteries are in serial not parallel.
    Fawks likes this.

AVF Regular
    Legend man, mayby its just because i know the sony's, or the Recommended Max Cont. Discharge Current: 20A doesnt sound like enough for the Samsung 25R, but ill order them anyways. Doubt ill be going over 80 watt let alone 50 anyways. Ill order some from SS.. You dont know what happened to the sony's do you?

AVF Regular
    Im using panasonic 18650 3400mah in a god mod and battery life is fantastic. Your 100 watt sigeli is protected so no great need for the VTC 5`s any way
    Panasonic 18650 3400mAh Battery | House of Vape
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

You read my mind, I was literally just about to ask this same question. I hear good things about the 25Rs, might be my next purchase too
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Im using panasonic 18650 3400mah in a god mod and battery life is fantastic. Your 100 watt sigeli is protected so no great need for the VTC 5`s any way
    Yeh your right, considering that these will be used ONLY for the 100w then i suppose i dont need to stress. Ill comment back in a week once i get all my goodies and let you know how they go.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    What max wattage do you use when using the panasonics?

AVF Regular
    Using those panasonics in a 180w mod is a death wish.

They have a max discharge of like 7amps... There are 3 in a god mod, max total amps is therefor 21a or so, at 4v = 80w.. Then there are losses due to the inefficiency of a vw regulator, u can't realistic use them over about 70won a 180wmod.

For $30 I wouldseriously suggest using 25rs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bn1986 View Post
    Using those panasonics in a 180w mod is a death wish.

They have a max discharge of like 7amps... There are 3 in a god mod, max total amps is therefor 21a or so, at 4v = 80w.. Then there are losses due to the inefficiency of a vw regulator, u can't realistic use them over about 70won a 180wmod.

For $30 I wouldseriously suggest using 25rs
    Yes exactly, 6.8A continuous max discharge current at 25C.
    Use the 25Rs at least please.
    inertiacreeping likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast