Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I need some advice on some clearos and RBAs.

I need some advice on some clearos and RBAs.

Hey guy,

Today I signed up for a gold ZampleBox(I'll see how the first box is and decide from there whether or not I want to continue it) and I realized I'm going to be getting a large amount of juice and I don't have enough toys to vape them with. I have a Fogger v5, CLT v2, Mutation X, IGO-W and three Protank 2's(Only one in action at the moment rebuilt with cotton).

I have a Sigelei 100w, Magneto mod with a 10w Kick and a Smok Twist. I drip at 60-80w on .2-.4ohms dual coil build and I run my Fogger at .4ohm anywhere between 22-50w depending on how I feel like vaping.

What are some suggestions for cheap RBAs and what is the best clearo currently that I can use on all three of my mods? I see that everyone loves the Nautilus Mini and I would like to purchase a few of them and also purchase an Atlantis and the new Kanger SubTank when they are available.

I've always been cautious about clones, but should I just go for it and buy some clones to play around with?
    Last edited by Phosphor94; 13-11-14 at 08:41 PM.

AVF Regular
    1. Why go for sub ohm when you have excellent variable wattage mods.
    2. Hope you like your zamplebox, it took 8 emails to cancel mine
    3. +lots for the nautilus range. If clouds are really your thing, I drilled out my Nautbiggun to 3.?mm and with BVCs it blows huge clouds.

I do sub ohms because... Well, I have no real reason. I enjoy the hot vape, big clouds and hard hit at high wattages? I'd like some +1.2ohm tanks for the Twist and Magneto since they won't fire lower and they are easier to carry.

Hopefully I do and if I don't... Well, I hope they have improved their customer service.

I'm more for flavour, but clouds are nice when I'm vaping at home.

AVF Regular
    My favourite rebuildable at the moment is the Lemo RTA, it should suit the way you vape and looks right at home on the Sigelei 100W. Nautilus, mini naut or Silo tank are all great choices for clearos.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    1. Why go for sub ohm when you have excellent variable wattage mods.
    3. +lots for the nautilus range. If clouds are really your thing, I drilled out my Nautbiggun to 3.?mm and with BVCs it blows huge clouds.
    Wish you were back at steamers MrGruffy, you could drill my naut too! what I experience with my bvc coil clearos, after a while bvc's airhole gets blocked and no matter what is set as the clearos airhole I start getting limited draws.
    Last edited by Dark; 13-11-14 at 09:15 PM.

Okay, I just ordered a Nautilus, Nautilus Mini and a Silo tank with some 1.6ohm BVC replacement coils. I can survive with three RDAs... for now.

Damn it, I forgot to order a Lemo... Oh well, I'll grab that when the Atlantis is available on Vapour Eyes!
    Last edited by Phosphor94; 13-11-14 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    .....after about the third email, I told em I changed my mind and just wanted to change nic levels. Worked like a charm

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Beyond vape Silo mate, 1.6ohm BVC coils, wack em in there, 15W and open the air hole to the slot or the one just before and you got yourself decent clouds and most importanly brilliant flavour.
    mrjinks, Skoville and Dark like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosphor94 View Post
    I do sub ohms because... Well, I have no real reason. I enjoy the hot vape, big clouds and hard hit at high wattages? I'd like some +1.2ohm tanks for the Twist and Magneto since they won't fire lower and they are easier to carry.

Hopefully I do and if I don't... Well, I hope they have improved their customer service.

I'm more for flavour, but clouds are nice when I'm vaping at home.
    Que???
    Magneto is a mech mod, there's no limit on the wattage.
    Is there something I'm missing here?
    If you like flavour try proven flavour making atty like a rose v2
    You'll get an awesome vape at .9 without delving into the danger zones
    Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 13-11-14 at 10:43 PM.

I'm using a 10w Kick because I'm not experienced or confident enough to dive into the whole unregulated thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast