Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: All things are not equal with Fasttech.

AVF Regular

All things are not equal with Fasttech.

As an Evod user and only having purchased locally or from Health Cabin I have always found that all parts matched where ever I bought them from because they are genuine.

I decided to buy some evods and coils from fasttech because they were so cheap and I wanted to boost my vapourgeddon supplies. Really I was just being cheap because I didn't need them but wanted to see what all the fuss was about by taking advantage of their free postage.

Well the stock only took about 3 weeks. All good hey.

Then I realised that all things are not equal. The evod clones themselves stunk of oil and the genuine evod coils did not fit in the fasttech evod bodies. The fasttech ones are shorter so the longer genuine will not fit. The coils cotton also was not firmly packed and when used tasted terrible.

So, waste not want not, I gave them a good soapy clean, it didn't help, I could not get over the oil smell and taste was just terrible.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't care where a metal tube comes from but something that I am mean't to breath in should come out of the factory without oil on it. Also, if something is called an evod it's parts should be genuine and be interchangeable.

AVF Regular
    What did you expect? Their different batteries. You didnt purchase authentics, you purchased cheap copies so you get whet you pay for.

AVF Regular
    Fasttech hires it's own aircraft fleet to speed deliveries (and trains ground staff)

Source item from which Fasttech copies it's cloned products;
    mrs308hjute and Davi like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    What did you expect? Their different batteries. You didnt purchase authentics, you purchased cheap copies so you get whet you pay for.
    They were not batteries, they were clearomisers. But regardless, I suppose I got what I paid for yes.

AVF Regular
    they do have genuine stuff on there... sometimes. A bit of a black art to tell the difference, but if it's Evod "Style" or "type" or just Evod, it will be a clone. If it's "Authentic"... then it should be the real deal

3.57 ea for the authentic, 2.78ea for the clone
    Davi likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    they do have genuine stuff on there... sometimes. A bit of a black art to tell the difference, but if it's Evod "Style" or "type" or just Evod, it will be a clone. If it's "Authentic"... then it should be the real deal

3.57 ea for the authentic, 2.78ea for the clone
    Yup if its "style" then its a copy but the real deal usually has "authentic" in the title and theres a price difference.
    Davi likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well there you go, I just searched for evod and all the non genuine ones came up without saying they were clones. I can tell by the chimney tube on the coil heads. Thanks guys.

Here are two examples of non genuine but I can't see anywhere that it says so, also they are different prices but I can't work out why?

$3.08 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.5mL) - silver / 2.6

$2.14 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.5mL) - black / 2.6

AVF Regular
    Shopping at Fasttech is an art of its own, but when you get an eye for it you can get some good stuff for a bargain, likewise you can throw dollars down the drain, think of it as tuition fee.
    Browny and Davi like this.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    David if you search authentic evods you get these. The word authentic is in the title

$6.36 Authentic eVod Glass BDC Clearomizer - 1.5ml / 1.5ohm / green at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Davi likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Yup, what criss said search for "authentic" and youll get it. But sludge is right, its a bit of an art form shopping on ft. You have to know what your looking for. Type "style mod" in a new search and see what you get
    Davi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast