AVF Regular

Finally got the viggo mech mod clone up and running and wow!!

Spent the evening playing around with the Viggo clone that i bought off the classies here, and finally conquering the bottom switch which i was struggling with before i had even fired her up, and which i decided up until today to offload before coming to my senses and decided to persevere.

Gotta say she hits hard and flavour is awesome...though i have had to bring the nic level down a bit .
    Have teamed it with my aerotankV2 and gotta say i am loving it.
    Just a question though, is there a kick i can put in for safety reasons, as i have only used a gifted regulated Vamo3 mod from a mate till now ?
    Last edited by Convert; 17-11-14 at 12:47 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    Just a question though, is there a kick i can put in for safety reasons, as i have only used a gifted regulated Vamo3 mod from a mate till now ?
    I'm sure the Viggo will fit any of the available kicks paired with an 18500/490 battery. Vape King sells a kick by Sigelei. Fasttech has several, including a Sigelei 15 watt kick.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapetoomuch View Post
    I'm sure the Viggo will fit any of the available kicks paired with an 18500/490 battery. Vape King sells a kick by Sigelei. Fasttech has several, including a Sigelei 15 watt kick.
    Cheers for the info , will take a look

AVF Regular
    If you just want something for safety, a better option might be a "2 cents for safety" vapesafe fuse. It's a small, coin-shaped chip that slots in under the battery. Not sure where to get them - maybe Vape King has them too.

Edit: If your'e using clearomizers though it would be better to have the performance flexibility of a kick. Mech mod performance at higher resistances (above 1ohm say) is not great.
    Last edited by Vapetoomuch; 17-11-14 at 11:48 AM.