Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Recommendations for trustworthy sites to buy Vamo V5

Unhappy Recommendations for trustworthy sites to buy Vamo V5

This is my first post on these forums, just looking for a trustworthy place to buy Vamo V5 mod. So, I've been vaping for just over a year now on the normal V2 batteries, and the EX Blank clearomizers, and I've been wanting to upgrade for a while, I've had a look around and decided that the Vamo V5 would best suit my preferences and budget. I'm just unsure about which sites are trustworthy. If someone would be able to help me find a trustworthy site to buy a Vamo V5, Aspire Nautilus BVC Mini Tank, and the packs of replacement BVC atomizers, and at the best price possible. I should also mention that I'm located in Perth, and want to buy these products within Aus, preferebly all the items listed above from the same site but not a big deal, I would really appreciate some help with this and if anyone has any recommendations please let me know. So far I have found these sites:

For the Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank: Vapeking.com.au ($32.95)
    For the Vamo V5 and replacement coils/atomizers: Vapefox.com.au ($64.95, and for a 5 pack of atmoizers $10.95 ea)

AVF Regular
    Vapeking is definitely trustworthy. I have been dealing with them for over 2 years without an issue.

Never herd of vapefox so cant help you with that one.
    Sponky likes this.
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

VapeKing is definitely a great vendor. I've also never purchased from Vapefox.
    As an alternative, House of Vape have the newer Vamo V6 that has better specs ($44.95), mini Nautilus ($32.95) and coils ($2.95 each) and various batteries and chargers. Also a fantastic vendor, super quick shipping
    VAPE | E-JUICE | LIFESTYLE - Australia's Finest Vape and E-Juice Retailer

AVF Regular
    Clearomizers | Product Categories | Vape Street Australia

Bought some clearo's and coils from here recently, cheaper than anywhere else I could find. $29.95 for Naut Mini's. Everything arrived as it should, genuine and packed well.

edit: and they have the Atlantis and Sub ohm mods in stock already too...

AVF Regular
    Steam e-cigs are also very well stocked and great service.

+2 for Vapeking too, never had an issue with them either.

PS put a location on your profile mate, always nice to know where people are from
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Vapeking is trustworthy, you can give it a go.

AVF Regular
    fasttech
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...attage-mod-apv

where i got mine only thing the postage takes awhile
    Fawks likes this.

fad
    AVF Regular
    Fasttech, trustworthy? And "a while"?
    Tash likes this.

AVF Regular
    In terms of vendors, agreed that house of vape, vape street, vape king and steam ecigs are all great and reliable. Other vendors I've used is Vapepal (limited stock and closing soon) and ecigmodshop are also good. I've bought hardware from all of them, and the only minor issue I've had is ecigmodshop sent me the wrong color mod, however they were willing to swap it, which I declined out of my own sheer laziness.

I've actually ordered a vamo off fast tech previously, and have issues with it, although don't know if that is the manufacturer, seller, or the user (me). Shipping took 2 weeks as opposed to 2 days.

Are you aware there is a Vamo V8 now ??? look up on Fastech and if you buy there do pay extra $2 for fast post $39 to $50 price

vamo v8 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    https://www.fasttech.com/search?vamo%20v8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast