Kanger Tech EMOW set up failing

Hi
    I forked out for 4 Kanger Tech Emow kits as an upgrade to standard ego-K.
    They worked really well for a month or so.

However they are all breaking down...
    The batteries seem to refuse to charge?
    Has anyone else had this problem?

I have cleaned the residue from them, tried different chargers, pulled the pin a little with screwdriver.

I cannot get to the bottom of it and it is extremely annoying considering the outlay in cash!

For 3 out of 4 to fail I must be doing something wrong?

Thanks for you input.

AVF Regular
    Hey Willin, you seem to have completed all the standard trouble shooting. The only other thing is a faulty topper but I'm guessing with 4 of them you have mixed and matched to establish this?

Is it a local vendor and have you contacted them?

Thanks for the reply Davi.

Yep have tried any different number of combinations.

It's from Health Cabin who have been pretty reliable so far with equipment.
    They have sent three replacement batteries along with my order for another 4 but it's not a very economical solution to keep buying batteries!
    I'm waiting for these to arrive.
    I bought a stack of bottom coil replacements so it was a big initial outlay...

I'm very tempted to just drop the EMOW's and write off the investment and move on to Aspire Nautilus Mini with Aspire VV battery,
    But more 4 kits is a another big investment.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Willin View Post
    Thanks for the reply Davi.

Yep have tried any different number of combinations.

It's from Health Cabin who have been pretty reliable so far with equipment.
    They have sent three replacement batteries along with my order for another 4 but it's not a very economical solution to keep buying batteries!
    I'm waiting for these to arrive.
    I bought a stack of bottom coil replacements so it was a big initial outlay...

I'm very tempted to just drop the EMOW's and write off the investment and move on to Aspire Nautilus Mini with Aspire VV battery,
    But more 4 kits is a another big investment.
    Good on Health Cabin for doing that for you. I wouldn't be complaining. If the next three you receive also turn out to be faulty I would agree you should move on. Although in saying that, I'm sure if Health Cabin had a bad batch, they would know and not replace them with more bad units. It will probably turn out ok for you.

Can I suggest next time you buy hardware you do it locally, that way you have easy warranty and no big time delays in getting replacements.

If you feel inclined to become part of the community, it would be nice if you tell us a bit about yourself in either the New Vapers Section or the Your Story Section. It's always good to know your location so offers of help are location appropriate. Sounds like you are not too new to vaping but either would be appropriate. Forums to introduce yourself are here.......

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AussieVapers - Your story