My iStick30 + Dual Coil in Fogger 4.1. It works !

Mods, can you please move this if its in the wrong place. Do we have a gallery forum ?

This is the iStick30 with my first working dual coils at 1.9 ohms at 16watts.
    I was aiming for 1.1 ohms so I must have done extra wraps by accident. My first time using 32g wire too.
    (quick edit here: its an iStick 20, not 30.. ive been getting it wrong for a few weeks now)

The Fogger 4.1 has been a pain in the arse. Its heavy and the air control ring is locked in position by the ring at the base of the glass.
    It really is hard to change the amount of airflow once its all put together. Any adjustment usually results in a bit of a leak.
    Also the posts have no holes. Not having holes makes it so damn fiddly and messes up my coils every time.

I know the Fogger is not meant to be placed on such a small PV, but it works a treat even if its super unbalanced.
    Its my first RTA, and might end up being my last. I have a Kanger MOW tank and its just works perfectly. Great airflow control and excellent taste.

I wasnt as thrilled with Mo's Custard as I thought i would be. I've heard rave reviews. Maybe its just me.. or maybe it needs more steeping time. It is nice, its just not tongue-gasm inducing.
    The Roasted Strawberry is just magnificent. A total tongue-gasm right here folks! If you havent tried it then you havent done your mouth justice.
    Its not very sweet which I love and it does have a nice roasted taste. It could easily become my every day go-to juice.
    I havent tried the Serenity yet. It smells nice.

Taken on my mobile which is really old. 640x480 max camera resolution. Runs on coal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Humbleroller; 29-11-14 at 02:33 AM. Reason: changed PLUS to WITH.. there is no iStick+ that i know of.

AVF Regular
    istick30 plus? huh?

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

plus == as well as ..
    sorry for the confusion.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbleroller View Post
    I wasnt as thrilled with Mo's Custard as I thought i would be. I've heard rave reviews. Maybe its just me.. or maybe it needs more steeping time. It is nice, its just not tongue-gasm inducing.
    As it ages it continues to drop the sweetness and you get more of a slightly cinnamon pastry flavor with the custard that's really nice in a dripper. It's a bit too sweet fresh out of the mail but a few weeks of having it sit will mellow it out considerably.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbleroller View Post
    plus == as well as ..
    sorry for the confusion.
    I'm confused by "iStick30". It's just iStick, 20 watts, no? There is this though (Beyang 30w): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIcMY8a_fUY

Istick = 20W ??

yeah its 20 watts maximum but it depends on what is connected and its resistance.
    at the moment i have my MOW on it with a 1.6ohm atty cartridge and the iStick is going up to 18.9 watts.

It has a lot of kick, but a much shorter battery life than the MVP2. Its a solid little unit though and I dont regret having it as well as my MVP2.

... and ive just found out its called the iStick 20.. not 30. I have no idea where I got 30 from.

anyway, lots of approving reviews here on youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=istick
    Last edited by Humbleroller; 29-11-14 at 02:40 AM. Reason: cuz im duum.