Does anyone know what the difference between the IPV2s and the IPV2x is?

I was checking out the IPV2s and then noticed that Pioneer4you are releasing an IPV2x.

I can't seem to find anything regarding differences on the net, so I thought I would ask here.

AVF Regular
    2x only goes up to 60w (stock voltage), whereas the 2s is upgradable to 70ish watts
    ---Juice Junkie​---

AVF Regular
    IPV2X 60 Watt Box Mod - Kidney Puncher

NEW ! 5 memory settings so you can have 5 optional user determined preset wattages
    Inner shell is now secured by 4 screws instead of 2
    Inner shell is made from a thicker material
    According to the factory, the material and finish used on the IPV2X is now the same as that used on the newer mods
    A battery pull "string" (actually looks more like a strap) to make it easier to remove the battery.

Buttons appear to be a bit different also.

Thanks guys.

[QUOTE=J_B_86;611474]IPV2X 60 Watt Box Mod - Kidney Puncher

NEW ! 5 memory settings so you can have 5 optional user determined preset wattages
    Inner shell is now secured by 4 screws instead of 2
    Inner shell is made from a thicker material
    According to the factory, the material and finish used on the IPV2X is now the same as that used on the newer mods
    A battery pull "string" (actually looks more like a strap) to make it easier to remove the battery.

Buttons appear to be a bit different also.[/QUOTE
    most of the things you named are features of the ipv2s as well, I know because I own one. It has a battery strap, it has the five memory slots for wattages you can program. Honestly four screws is a feature I wouldn't want, as it stands I find the two hex screws annoying and wish they'd have gone with strong magnets. Plus the ipv2s is already water and therefore eliquid resistant so I really don't understand the reasoning behind doubling the amount of time and effort required to reach the devices internals and to swap batteries. Just go with the ipv2s, it comes with the upgrade now so it's up to 70 watts out of the box now, plus it's got the new Yochi sx 330 v2 chip now so it's a great device, you won't regret the purchase, believe me