Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: IPV Mini now available-

AVF Regular

IPV Mini now available-

You can now buy the new IPV Mini 30 watt mod - in Silver colour only - at few US sites. This ecig forum thread identifies a few online vape shops already shipping them out:
    iPV Mini?

I've got my heart set on a black one myself.

I found a seller on ebay.com that's also got just Silver one's now available at $59.99 USD. The international shipping cost is a killer at $35USD though: PIONEER4YOU IPV Mini 30W 30 Watt Box Mod | eBay

Evkoo have them listed as 'In Stock' in all colours - Black, Blue, Gold and Silver,for $54.99 USD. But I've been caught out by Evkoo before with their listings saying items are in stock when they're actually not. When you send them an email after a few days asking why the 'In Stock' item hasn't been shipped they then tell you that they're waiting for the manufacturer to supply them etc. I sent them an email this morning to confirm if they are actually 'In Stock' or they're actually waiting on them. I'll update this when I get a response, which they're usually pretty quick with from past experience.

Focalecig have them at $51.99 USD but for US and Canada customers only atm - not sure why but that will no doubt change as they become more readily available from the manufacturer.

Anyone know if any of our Aussie vendors are getting them in before (or even after) Xmas ?

EDIT: Got an email response from Evkoo and as I suspected they are not 'In stock'. They expect to have them at some stage in the next 2 weeks ( like everyone else)
    Last edited by Nicaholic; 07-12-14 at 08:39 PM.

AVF Regular
    EDIT - Post 34 on page 4 in the ecig forum thread link above confirms that the 510 pin is spring loaded which I am very happy to hear as I had read conflicting information on various sites of it being adjustable only on some aand a spring loaded pin on others.

Posts 35 to 37 shows some pics with Post 36 showing a comparison pic of the IPV mini next to an istick and an Ace50.

The only Aussie vendor I know of so far definitely getting them in is Vapestreet. I have my eye on a blue one I emailed them the other day and they said they'll be a couple of weeks away (shipped from manufacturer end of next week, then hopefully a week after that).

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that mrjinks
    mrjinks likes this.

No problem! I'm sure other Aussie vendors will be getting them in too If I come across any I'll post an update.

ETA: VapourEyes will have them in mid January, sadly not the blue but I'm now thinking hard about the gold. Don't have any gold mods yet!
    Last edited by mrjinks; 10-12-14 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Added another stockist
    Nicaholic likes this.

AVF Regular
    Its hardly mini. 94mm high without an atty

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    True, but it looks like a great unit. Mini compared to the IPV v2 I suppose, it is a bit shorter.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Not exactly sure at this stage if it is 94mm high or 89mm high tbh. Google searches reveal two different measurements being used for the IPV Mini?

Some sites say it measures 94mm x 40mm x 23mm and others say it's 89mm x 45mm x 22mm.

Some size comparisons:

Eleaf iStick - 75mm x 32.8mm x 21mm.

The Ipv2 - 100mm x 50mm x 22mm

The Ipv3 - 105mm x 59mm x 23mm

The Sigelei 100w - 102mm x 56mm x 23 mm

It's mini enough for me in any case. Plus with some of it's other features such as being able to replace the 18650 battery when needed, spring loaded 510 pin, true wattage regulation and being able to use an Atlantis tank on it etc etc it ticks quite a few boxes for me that the istick currently doesn't (which are great and I've got three of them)
    Last edited by Nicaholic; 07-12-14 at 09:29 PM.

AVF Regular
    Just watched a vid combining the IPV Mini with the Atlantis, looks pretty cool.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournite View Post
    Just watched a vid combining the IPV Mini with the Atlantis, looks pretty cool.
    Couple of interesting things fell out of that vid for me. One being that the IPV mini he had clearly had an adjustable 510 pin, whereas the reddit post I've linked above confirms it has a spring loaded 510????

Really liking the look and function of the 60watt YiHi SX Mini too - the RRP of $189 US not so much !!!!!

More money, I need more money...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast