newbies first mod: Tesla vs VAMO V6 vs Innokin cool fire 1 ???

Hi guys,

I'm looking at purchasing my first mod!

So far I've been running ego batteries with protank mini 1, 2, 3 and evo-d ... but annoyed at how often i have to refill them
    so i bought a protank 3 for bigger capacity... and it is ridiculously big and top heavy for my ego battery!

i basically just want something which is simple and easy to use, fill up, replace parts if required ... aiming for low maintenance and low failure rate
    looking at the size, shape, style, price and reviews for my first mod, i've come up with these options:

1. Authentic Innokin Cool Fire 1 Mod Starter Kit
    $29.51 Authentic Innokin Cool Fire 1 Mod Starter Kit - iClear 30s clearomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

2. Tesla Variable Voltage/Wattage APV Starter Kit
    $45.49 Tesla Variable Voltage/Wattage APV Starter Kit - 3.0-6.0V / 3.0-15.0W / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

3. VAMO V6 Variable Wattage Mod
    $26.49 VAMO V6 Variable Wattage Mod - stainless steel / 3W-20W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I was hoping to get some advice or pointers from you more experienced vapers ... is there a better or worse option out of those 3 ... things to look out for ... common newbie mistakes with mods?

cheers,

fusion

AVF Regular
    The cool fire 1 was my first mod and I enjoyed it. It's not a vaping purchase I regretted (and I do have many). Spend an extra couple bucks and get the 18650 ring extension if you can as 18350 batteries probably won't last you a day. Vapeking has one IIRC. Gives you a chance to get accustomed to the step up in size from the ego/evod stuff and dip your feet in the world of clearos and batteries without being overly concerned with wattage/volts etc.

I had a bad experience with the vamo, constantly burning out my coils. I took it to a shop here in Sydney who agreed it was faulty and for whatever reason destroying the coils.

Just my 2 cents. I'm sure many will disagree here but that's my experience of 2 of the mods.