Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Is the limitied edition e-cig really necessary??

Is the limitied edition e-cig really necessary??

The Christmas is just around the corner. And I have been preparing gifts for my family and friends since last month. I got a load of package mail received after the Cyber Monday. But I still struggle with the gift for my cousin. He is just like me, a heavy vaper. What will a unique gift for him be? Iíve checked all e-cig products in the market, nothing impressive indeed except for some hardware and juice limited edition. So I am here to ask your guys that do you think is it necessary to have a limited edition? as a gift or just for collecting? Why? Tell me your thoughts!
    JWH likes this.

AVF Regular
    of course it is not necessary. A Ferrari or a Harley Davidson is not necessary when a Toyota Corolla will do. But that's not the point.

Limited editions of any type are for bragging rights, for that 'something special' and to be that little bit different. Perfect for a gift.

An EPM ? One of Paul's special one of a kind mods?
    JWH, Sponky and crispy like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

JWH
    AVF Regular
    My wife asked me the same thing, I said to her some places I shop at offer gift certificates.
    I gave her a few names and she will,take it from there lol...
    You know what it's like when you go to one of your favourite sites, see something that you may be a little short for(cause you nearly reached your weekly/fortnightly/monthly spend) and your like shhh if I only had that $25 more for that atty/mod juice or whatever
    Well, I'm looking forward to having that little back up
    Just an idea mate... You'll figure it out
    I know gift certificates are lame as, but they are easy and cover the ground if your cuz wants something one of a kind or not.
    Altered1, akef38 and crispy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    My wife asked me the same thing, I said to her some places I shop at offer gift certificates.
    I gave her a few names and she will,take it from there lol...
    You know what it's like when you go to one of your favourite sites, see something that you may be a little short for(cause you nearly reached your weekly/fortnightly/monthly spend) and your like shhh if I only had that $25 more for that atty/mod juice or whatever
    Well, I'm looking forward to having that little back up
    Just an idea mate... You'll figure it out
    I know gift certificates are lame as, but they are easy and cover the ground if your cuz wants something one of a kind or not.
    Quite right! I was confused when I saw the Joyetech egrip X'mas limited edition 20W Joyetech eGrip VW Kit - Limited Christmas Edition. A $ 49.9 is not that expensive (cause the normal kit costs $69.9). Kinda perfect gift for my cousin. But I felt something unright. So here to ask you guys.

AVF Regular
    Why is it when you mention something it's from Heavengifts????

Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Why is it when you mention something it's from Heavengifts????
    Aha, you got me. I did not notice that I mention Heaven Gifts a lot. It appears I am a big fan of them now, lol.

AVF Regular
    I'm sure we could all see that one coming. Surely they wont sell many of those mods though, what a stupid idea. You use it for a couple of weeks around Christmas and then what do you do for the rest of the year, walk around looking like an idiot puffing on a Christmas box?
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    well, i know i'm happy, my Chrissy present arrived a couple of days ago

The only thing is ,, should i use it or not...
    cheers,
    AL
    mrtea likes this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Use it Al...I know I would.
    akef38 likes this.

AVF Regular
    it is tempting dude....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast