Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Looking for some advice on a Mod which has long battery life and good with Atlantis

Looking for some advice on a Mod which has long battery life and good with Atlantis

I have an IPV3, a VS DNA30 and and iStick, with the VS RDNA 40 on order. I picked up two Atlantis kits from the classies here after I had ordered two from mrtea's co-op.

My Wife has now ditched the cigs and started vaping on her iStick with the Nautilus mini. I gave her a go of the IPV3 with the Atlantis and she was impressed by the difference in flavour. As I now have two spare Atlantis kits, I thought I would give her them.

I was going to give her the DNA30, but I alternate this with my iStick for work and when I'm out and about, plus the battery life is terrible when using the Atlantis.

I am now looking for some ideas on what to get her that has longer battery life. I am considering the new Sigelei 100w plus when its in stock, but I would welcome any feedback, or further suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by wokster; 18-12-14 at 02:34 AM.

AVF Regular
    The god mod takes 3 x 18650`s is a 180W machine and if your only using 10 to 20 watts it will last days
    wokster likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    I just had a Sig 100w turn up today - bloody good!
    You may find yourself envious if you get this for your wife!
    (Though the 100+ is a nice unit as well - rounded corners, bit of a design swirl on the side comes in black and gold)

Just remember you will need to buy batts and a charger as well (if you dont already have them) - I dont believe either support USB type charging.
    wokster likes this.

AVF Regular
    Congratulations to the wife! You must be stoked!!!
    wokster likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

That's my problem Skoville. I know that I will want whatever I buy her.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoville View Post
    I just had a Sig 100w turn up today - bloody good!
    You may find yourself envious if you get this for your wife!
    (Though the 100+ is a nice unit as well - rounded corners, bit of a design swirl on the side comes in black and gold)

Just remember you will need to buy batts and a charger as well (if you dont already have them) - I dont believe either support USB type charging.

To be fair, she gave up the same time as me (60 days today), but went cold turkey until a few weeks ago.

I saw she was still struggling a bit, so I surprised her with the iStick in Pink and bought her some rear diff from Giant Vapes as she likes pumpkin spiced latte. I said if she was feeling stressed just to puff on it.

Fast forward a few weeks and she is puffing away and has her life back drinking coffee and vaping as she did when she smoked. I've had to spend a fortune on 120ml bottles of rear diff, as it is only limited edition.

So to answer your original question, I am stoked that she has gave up the smokes, but now she is costing me a fortune :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Congratulations to the wife! You must be stoked!!!

AVF Regular
    Obviously the wife is new to vaping. If you're going to start her off with 100W from now, in two years time she'll have three or for of em taped together. The name of the mod will be name cubed mod not box.

Just a thought. You're not only stopping smoking for health reasons you stop it so your pocket gets heavier with $$$
    sc_rufctr and wokster like this.
    Yul Brynner: Whatever you do, don't "Smoke"

Cheers GoodSteam. it doesn't necessarily have to be 100w, she would be happy with 30w to be honest, just not sure if any 30w device would have long battery life?

The health benefits have been amazing, but to be honest, even as a 25 a day smoker, I have spent a similar amount on devices and juices as I did when smoking. To be fair, it is still all new to me, so I am like a kid in a sweet shop. I know this will settle down, once I have satisfied my juice search and stick with the mods I have and then I can feel my pocket get heavier with $$$

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSteam View Post
    Obviously the wife is new to vaping. If you're going to start her off with 100W from now, in two years time she'll have three or for of em taped together. The name of the mod will be name cubed mod not box.

Just a thought. You're not only stopping smoking for health reasons you stop it so your pocket gets heavier with $$$

AVF Regular
    Have a look at vapingcheap dot com. You know what i mean

Add to edit h**p://vapingcheap.com/ecmp-e-cig-by-mjtech/
    Last edited by GoodSteam; 18-12-14 at 12:01 AM.
    wokster likes this.
    Yul Brynner: Whatever you do, don't "Smoke"

AVF Regular
    All's well that ends well! Onya mate!!
    wokster likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast