Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cloudzy
  • 2 Post By Cloudzy

Thread: Kayfun 4 (authentic) order...

AVF Regular

Kayfun 4 (authentic) order...

Hey guys, held out as long as i could to pick up a kayfun 4, and now that the release dust has somewhat settled i am looking to pick one up. Since funds are terribly tight at the moment i am looking to the cheapest available option (including shipping). So far i think this may take me to 'pink mule' (as they have cheaper shipping than intaste) - now pink mule do not have them in stock at the moment, and the wait at intaste is said to be taking a long time (which is not like them). Does anyone have any stock update info or any info that will help my purchase, it would be appreciated thank you.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

I think TVS is getting them and they usually have good prices on stuff, i would measage them and find out, the link appeared in their site but with no price
    Captain likes this.
    VaporShark rDNA40 w/ Kayfun v4 & HanaModz v3 Dna30 w/ Zenith v2 | Zamplebox member since May 2014

Quit Ciggys on 29/12/2013 with a Green House One Sample Pack

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudzy View Post
    I think TVS is getting them and they usually have good prices on stuff, i would measage them and find out, the link appeared in their site but with no price
    yeah i saw that. I presumed they had them and then sold out - like steam e cigs. Thanks, ill msg them and hopefully it will not be a long wait.

Doc
    AVF Regular
    143.83 euro posted.
    Once its in your cart and Australia is selected, the VAT comes off.
    SvoeMesto Kayfun 4 | Self-e-Steam.com
    They are in stock.
    If its got tits or tyres, you got problems.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    143.83 euro posted.
    Once its in your cart and Australia is selected, the VAT comes off.
    SvoeMesto Kayfun 4 | Self-e-Steam.com
    They are in stock.
    yeah i saw that one as well - heard they are taking their time getting them shipped even though they are in stock. Do you know what shipping options they provide?

Also waiting to here back from TVS.

Loving my kf4 from steamers although i am having wicking problems on long back to back draws on both 0.4 and 0.9 ohm single coils going to keep experimenting. I originally got it for a ni200 build in the shark but havent received my shark yet

edit: looks like the picture got a bit sideways and a little large. sent from my phone soo not sure...
    Captain and Browny like this.
    VaporShark rDNA40 w/ Kayfun v4 & HanaModz v3 Dna30 w/ Zenith v2 | Zamplebox member since May 2014

Quit Ciggys on 29/12/2013 with a Green House One Sample Pack

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudzy View Post

Loving my kf4 from steamers although i am having wicking problems on long back to back draws on both 0.4 and 0.9 ohm single coils going to keep experimenting. I originally got it for a ni200 build in the shark but havent received my shark yet

edit: looks like the picture got a bit sideways and a little large. sent from my phone soo not sure...
    Thanks for the info - Not intending to go sub on this one - in fact most of my home base tanks dont usually go under 1.2 - if im out of the house and running it on a mech (not likely anymore) I would stick around the 0.9 - 1.0 .

AVF Regular
    Not likely using a mech!? *sob*

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoself View Post
    Not likely using a mech!? *sob*
    Dont get me wrong - I love the mechs, for form factor, looks and the very idea of them, however lately i find myself reaching for regulated devices (when size, portability is not an issue), especially after getting a shark rdna.

Im picking up a nice new rba soon that may bring me totally back to the mechs when out of the house - the K.loud by Boost vaping lab.

Back to the Kayfun 4 - Im still waiting to hear back from The Vape Shop about possible stock, if not it looks like it may be intaste again (hopefully will not have a too longer wait) - I am guessing prices will not go down for Christmas?
    Last edited by Captain; 21-12-14 at 11:58 PM.

AVF Regular
    Well, regulated box mods seem to be rising in popularity and are predicted to be "it" in 2015.
    I seriously doubt Kayfun 4 prices will go down for a while. Though more stock may be available as the initial rush slows down and people contemplating decide to get clones.