Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Atlantis gurgling!!!?!?!?!?

AVF Regular

Atlantis gurgling!!!?!?!?!?

Hi Everyone,

I recently hooked up an Atlantis and an Aspire Subohm battery to match. Loads of vapour.. BUT, it is gurgling like a Kings Cross whore at 3am on a Saturday morning. It's spitting up hot juice into my mouth and generally not the great experience I anticipated

How do I stop this? Is it just the coil needs replacing?
    CCVaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have used 2 coils in 3 weeks on the Atlantis and have not had any gurgling at all. (used those coils because of juice change)

I would try replacing the coil and see if it continues.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    I'd remove the coil and give the bottom airway section a good rinse and blow through before replacing the same coil, just to see if juice that may have leaked down there was causing the problem.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AVF Regular
    I dry hit my first coil... and now my second one has performed poorly. 2 coils in 3 days. Thankfully I don't smoke, or I'd never be able to afford this.

And another question... is the battery good to use when it turns blue? or when the charger stops pinging and goes green?

I was reading somewhere you should prime the coil by dripping on it first? And lettint the tank sit for 5mins before vaping
    VaporShark rDNA40 w/ Kayfun v4 & HanaModz v3 Dna30 w/ Zenith v2 | Zamplebox member since May 2014

Quit Ciggys on 29/12/2013 with a Green House One Sample Pack

AVF Regular
    Yes... it is true. Much better in comparison to just putting some juice in the tank, turning it over and sub ohming the brand new wick.

AVF Regular
    The coils need a shit load of priming before you get the nice taste and steam
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    I ran about 5 mls through that coil with the same issue... put it in my "to be rebuilt" box. Just waiting on my battery to charge now to try a new one. New coil is soaking too.

Looking forward to making my own cotton wicks for this one.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I dry hit my first coil... and now my second one has performed poorly. 2 coils in 3 days. Thankfully I don't smoke, or I'd never be able to afford this.

And another question... is the battery good to use when it turns blue? or when the charger stops pinging and goes green?
    When the green lights up it's ready.
    You can put a few drops of juice in the coil to prime it, if it's new.
    Northerner likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Dis... I actually hunted down the instructions from Aspire earlier. (amazing the things you can find on this internet gizmo).
    CCVaper likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast