Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By damo
  • 5 Post By Christaplume
  • 3 Post By MrGruffy

Thread: Best Batteries for Sigelei 100w Plus

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question Best Batteries for Sigelei 100w Plus

Hi all. I am looking for thoughts on the best 18650 batteries to put in a 100w plus. I imagine I will only be vaping at around 30w. Will be recharged using my Nitecore D4. I currently have a couple of IMR 3.7v 2000mah batteries and figure I will need a spare set. Should I worry more about the mah or the maximum rated discharging current.
    Cheers
    Damian

You want batteries with a 20C amp limit. not pulse continuous. I am using the original version, not the plus, and I am using Samsung somethings, 25R I think, the Efest 35s, and Sony VTC4s. Important though is that the Sigelei is using stacked batteries, so you absolutely (apparently) have to only use these batteries at the same time on the same device, charge at the same time, make them have the exact same lives. Married, twins, incestuous twins. Regardless, make sure they stay together and don't slut around with other mods.
    Fawks, Tigas, ticks and 2 others like this.

Awesome question and responses. Awaiting my 100w Plus. Efest batteries arrived today.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Christaplume View Post
    You want batteries with a 20C amp limit. not pulse continuous. I am using the original version, not the plus, and I am using Samsung somethings, 25R I think, the Efest 35s, and Sony VTC4s. Important though is that the Sigelei is using stacked batteries, so you absolutely (apparently) have to only use these batteries at the same time on the same device, charge at the same time, make them have the exact same lives. Married, twins, incestuous twins. Regardless, make sure they stay together and don't slut around with other mods.
    Couldn't agree more, slutting around with other mods is a very bad idea.

AVF Regular
    A 3-way with twins. The dream.