Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By JV321
  • 1 Post By Sleepy
  • 1 Post By Craig A
  • 2 Post By Northerner

Thread: New Xmas Toy

AVF Regular

New Xmas Toy

Hi all well i recieved a e pipe as one of my xmas gifts ,it is a kamry k1000 and i had some juice i bought for my carts and used it and what a difference ,i cant put the damb thing down ,for most of the evening i have beeen looking at ejuice suppliers from here and one that i am thinking of doing some business with is mt baker ,has anyone tried there products i have seen a couple of juices that i am thinking of getting one is blue ice and the other is dragonfruit can anyone give some guidance on these people ,being new to this i dont really know to much .

AVF Regular
    I've tried a few flavors and mostly weren't for me, but bloodbath is my personal ADV
    crispy likes this.

I'm trying Rum Tobacco right now and it's nice - but for some reason the flavor feels weak to me even though I added one extra shot of flavor when ordering. I was thinking of buying another rum tobacco but with two or three extra flavor shots.
    crispy likes this.

I've tried a lot of mount baker juices. My favorites are German Chocolate beefcake, Moo Juice, Banana Cream Pie, Salacious Strawberry and Pear. I've also tried a bunch of flavors that I would only consider so so.
    If a certain juice appeals to you, give it a go or you'll never know. Mount baker has to be one of the most affordable vendors out there and offer more flavors than most so its a great place to experiment. Also if you want fast shipping use Fedex. 3 to 4 days from the U.S to my door.
    crispy likes this.

AVF Regular
    My first juices were Mt Baker, and I thought they were ok... you can get similar results with adding basic flavours with DIY I find. Nice and cheap though, no frills, decent stuff. Go for the extra flavour shot.

As they mix on order it is best left to steep for at least a couple of weeks before use... Or just let US post do that for you.
    akef38 and crispy like this.

AVF Regular
    This pipe came with some butterscotch e juice but it is a bit sad but worth a try not mt baker ,the name german chocolate beefcake puts me off, i think its the beefcake part just cant imagine what it would taste like ,like chewin on a big peice of raw steak anyway ill have another look so many to try to chose from this may take some time