AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Vapor Shark - where to buy

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right area to discuss this but I am after a Vapor Shark. Can anyone suggest where I may be able to purchase one? Is it worth buying the new 40W version? If anyone can give me some info or links it would be greatly appreciated. I bought a Hana Mods DNA30 mini clone from FastTech but the fire button is broken & I have tried to patch it up. I am hoping that this product will be an improvement on what I already have. Can anyone discuss the product & anything that may get me up to speed with it? How does the size compare to the Hana Mods DNA30 mini clone? Alternative products may also be an option if anyone wants to comment.

AVF Regular
    I can't assist you any information about the Vapor Shark sorry, but if you decide to look at other options here's a list of some of the latest smaller box mods in the sub $100 range.

List of mini/smaller box mods out now or coming soon ($20 to $100 range)

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

If you intend to use the temperature funtion of the rdna40 vaporshark then yes its worth getting one. Its one of the cheapest reddily available dna40 mods out at the moment.
    If you dont intend to use temp control there are other 30/40/whatever watt devices that are cheaper. Try the vaporshark website to buy one notice there is a back order and might take up to a month to get it.
    Otherwise you can look at some other vv mods
    VaporShark rDNA40 w/ Kayfun v4 & HanaModz v3 Dna30 w/ Zenith v2 | Zamplebox member since May 2014

Quit Ciggys on 29/12/2013 with a Green House One Sample Pack