Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rodbam
  • 1 Post By Skoville

Thread: Summer set up?

Summer set up?

having some hot days down here. Can your vape handle it. My mech+ drip. Is hot

AVF Regular
    Same here my are hot to

Currently using a nemi clone with hybrid connection to mx clone. Dual 26ga, 3mm ID contact coils @ 0.4ohms.

My fix will be to reduce the mass of the coils which should in theory allow them to cool quicker. Move to 28ga for that.

Might also take out the hybrid connection and put the standard nemi topcap back on which will put some extra space between the atomizer coils and the battery.

AVF Regular
    My Rose clone is getting a lot hotter than my Kayfun clones but my ADV is in the Rose. At least we aren't getting any dry hits in this weather a.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    2 x Sigelei 100 with Atlantis Tanks for adv and a 100+ with an assortment of drippers for home!

Most of my mechs are now sad and lonely in their boxes (not just cause they are hot - mostly 'cause I got crap ones!)
    For ~$100 the versatility is awesome with the added security of a regulated mod - Atlantis @45w ? Flavor Country!
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    mine's not getting hot - but ive had to use a longer drip tip for my rda today - cos for whatever reason i was just getting juice back onto my lips and tongue - seems to have happened yesterday and today in the melbz heatwave - so ive gone from using a 14mm in length drip tip to 23mm - had been using the ultra short 14mm tip for the last few months with no probs - weird

Quote Originally Posted by spookyluke View Post
    Currently using a nemi clone with hybrid connection to mx clone. Dual 26ga, 3mm ID contact coils @ 0.4ohms.

My fix will be to reduce the mass of the coils which should in theory allow them to cool quicker. Move to 28ga for that.

Might also take out the hybrid connection and put the standard nemi topcap back on which will put some extra space between the atomizer coils and the battery.
    $2.35 510 Finned Heat Sink for Atomizers - aluminum / 22mm diameter / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    One of these jobbies might help?

AVF Regular
    Heard good things about those actually........
    Any local sources?

Yeah that does seem like a smart move.