Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By Robray
  • 1 Post By coal miner

Thread: need help to repair my Viggo

AVF Regular

need help to repair my Viggo

Hi All,

The delrin insulator in the top cap of my Viggo has come lose and fallen out.

Assume/Hope I can "glue" it back in but no idea what is the best adhesive to use?
    Regular old supermarket super glue or something more along the lines of areldite or something else?

Or...should I be seeking out a modder here that lives in Sydney somewhere to help me out rather than try this myself?

Or do I need to replace the top cap?

Any help appreciated!!
    Sigelei 100w box w Vulcan clone or tobh clone or Plumeveil clone or the zenith
    Viggo (Aus 005) w Zenith v2

Itaste vv 3 - VAMO V5 - Stingray Clone - Nemesis Clone (magnetic switch) - Panzer Black Hawk clone
    Kanger Pro Tank Mini - Mini 3 - Pro Tank - T3s -- Kayfun Lite clone - Russian 91% clone - Igo W

AVF Regular
    Bump...hoping for a saviour among you!

Itaste vv 3 - VAMO V5 - Stingray Clone - Nemesis Clone (magnetic switch) - Panzer Black Hawk clone
    Kanger Pro Tank Mini - Mini 3 - Pro Tank - T3s -- Kayfun Lite clone - Russian 91% clone - Igo W

Super Moderator
    Probably need a photo or two to see what's what
    Robray and Fatman like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Hope this works.....

A few photos, what is should look like and what it does look like.

The black piece is what I need to know about, what adhesive is easy enough for me to use and is heat resistant enough for vaping?

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Not knowing the mod, it looks like the delrin spacer thing acts like a battery spacer. The electrical continuity is via the center pin. Just hot glue the spacer back in place, although it should just be fine left loose and held in place with the cap.
    coal miner likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Not knowing the mod, it looks like the delrin spacer thing acts like a battery spacer. The electrical continuity is via the center pin. Just hot glue the spacer back in place, although it should just be fine left loose and held in place with the cap.
    Agree with Robray if there is nothing broken and no remenents of glue to suggest it was glued in the first place Id be inclined to leave it as is.
    Robray likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Wrap some Teflon tape around it and press fit it in.

AVF Regular
    Sounds fair all round I guess.

Not sure if there is some residue on the Deleon peice itself, there is some discolouration to it in spots.

With batt in,all is fine, just worried about thebatterychange overs as such, as it does fall out as such and won't stay in self.
    but as long as I am paying attention I guess I can't lose it to easily lol.

Cheers all

AVF Regular
    One other benefit from the spacer floating is that atties will flush fit on the top cap.